Brownie with curd and cherry
Fabulous tasty cake with a rich chocolate flavor, cherries and cottage cheese will not leave anyone indifferent. I cook this cake quite often !!! It hurts like they all like !!! The very process of preparation is not difficult))) And the outcome is simply stunning! At us these brownies are eaten instantly! Help yourself too.
- Chocolate bitter - 100 g.
- Butter - 120 g.
- Sugar - 150 g.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Wheat flour - 150 g.
- Baking powder (without roller coaster) - 1 tsp.
- Cottage cheese (soft) - 300 g.
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet.
- Frozen cherry (pitted) - 400 g
- Salt is a pinch.
- Chocolate break into pieces. Melt together with butter, in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Beat 2 eggs and 50 grams of sugar with a mixer, add a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar.
- For cottage cheese cream: mix cottage cheese with sugar and the remaining eggs (2 pcs.). Rub the mixer to a creamy state. If the cottage cheese is granular, wipe it beforehand through a sieve.
- In eggs whipped with sugar, add cooled, melted chocolate, then baking powder and flour.Stir the mixer at the lowest speed.
- In a form with high sides, greased with butter, pour 1/3 of the dough. Distributed by form. Spread half of the curd mass. If it is thick and does not spread out - flatten it with a spatula.
- Spread half the cherries on the curd. Then pour the dough again, again curd mass, cherry and again the dough. Try to distribute the dough evenly, somewhere it may not work, it's not scary. On the top layer, you can make stains with a knife or a wooden stick.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven. Willingness to check the splinter - it must be dry. Cool in the form.
How to deal with child aggression
Top 10 Top Tips for a Real Workaholic
How to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical section at home
Masks, peels, wraps: masters of beauty tell the whole truth