• Can I get pregnant after an abortion?

    Many women say that getting pregnant after an abortion is not so easy. Yes, and gynecologists before abortion warn people that it will be difficult enough to get pregnant again. In addition, after an abortion, the likelihood of the emergence of infectious and tumor diseases increases.

    Chances of getting pregnant after an abortion

    To restore the childbearing function and become pregnant after an abortion, someone will need a lot of time and effort. That is, answering whether you can become pregnant after an abortion, you can say this: infertility can be given to someone, while others can become pregnant again after just 11 days. Everything is very individual. But it is proved that infertility after an abortion put only in 10% of cases. And most often the inability to get pregnant occurs just after the first abortion. Nowadays, there are various ways to terminate a pregnancy, including a little sparing, but still they are not able to guarantee an easy restoration of fertility and a quick onset of pregnancy in the future.The body of different women works individually. Causes of infertility after abortion may be improper abortion or gynecological, endocrine diseases after it.

    The probability of getting pregnant after an abortion, of course, depends on his methods.

    • For example, surgery is still too dangerous to continue to get pregnant. In this case, abortion can be compared with trauma to the inner layer of the uterus. Because of this, a fertilized egg is incredibly difficult to attach to the wall of the uterus. If attachment has occurred, other negative effects may occur with the nutrition of the fetus. In the layer of the uterus there are special vessels that go to the placenta. And if the integrity of this layer is broken, then the nutrition of the fetus will be insufficient. Another consequence of a surgical abortion may be miscarriage. The cervix, which must hold the fetus, may be damaged after a surgical abortion.
    • Medical abortion is done at a very early pregnancy, when you can do without surgery.Most studies have shown that getting pregnant after a medical abortion is possible. But this is not an absolute guarantee.

    Let us turn to another common occurrence during pregnancy - Rhesus-conflict. A woman with a negative Rh factor is generally not recommended to have an abortion. In the case when she had her first abortion and got pregnant a second time with a fetus with a positive blood group, there are antibodies in her blood that can destroy the blood cells of the fetus. The chances of becoming pregnant after an abortion in such a woman are much narrowed. This is a common cause of infertility in couples, where the Rh factor of a woman is negative and the Rh factor of a man is positive.

    How to get pregnant after an abortion

    Let's move from theory to practice. If a woman used to have an abortion and is currently trying to have a baby, it is important to watch yourself and seek medical help. You can hear a lot of feedback that you can get pregnant immediately after an abortion, and this can really happen in 11 days. If we consider that infertility after an abortion is set in 10% of cases, then the probability of getting pregnant after an abortion is 90%.The day after the abortion, you must go to a gynecologist and check the condition of the uterus. He will advise you on prophylactic agents in order to avoid the inflammatory process in the future. If more than six months have passed after attempts to get pregnant, but there are no results, then you should go to the gynecologist and consult, be sure to tell about the previous abortion. Surely, you will be offered to undergo certain diagnostic examinations to check for diseases.

    In order not to think later whether it is possible to get pregnant immediately after an abortion or in a month, it is better to protect yourself in advance, for example, with oral contraceptives. Nowadays, there is a huge selection of birth control pills that have a gentle effect on the reproductive system and are not as dangerous as an abortion.


    Related news


    Top 10 countries for a chic and inexpensive vacation
    How to remove a prostitute
    The wardrobe of a pregnant woman: useful tips
    Borreliosis: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
    7 smart erotic films instead of 50 shades