The Gadget Show Competition - win gadgets and a Berlin tech trip
Competition: Win A Trip to Berlin with Sennheiser!
Style and sound are synonymous on the music scene. It’s for this very reason that Tinie Tempah, Alex Turner and Serge Pizzorno are counted among the icons of frontman fashion. What each of these of these men have in common is not necessarily a penchant for 1960s-esque button-down suits (Mark Ronson), purposeful oversizing (Orlando Weeks) or Mod revival (Liam Gallagher), but an appreciation of the tech that supports their style and supplements their sound.
With this in mind, FashionBeans has teamed up with German audio specialist Sennheiser, for the launch of their latest product. In May our deputy editor, Luke Todd, will be heading to Berlin to take part in an exclusive campaign photo shoot –and we’re offering you the chance to join him behind the scenes on an all-expenses paid trip.
To enter, just read the details and follow the instructions below…
The Lucky Winner!
The lucky winner of this competition was:David March. Congratulations David!
For those that didn’t win, make sure you check back to FashionBeans regularly as each month we run another great FREE competition that you can enter.
The winner will be flown to Berlin,joining FashionBeans and Sennheiser live at the scene of the professional photo shoot.
Fresh off the back of his work with the likes of GQ, Arena Homme+ and the inimitable Karl Lagerfeld, the successful entrant will witness the internationally renowned fashion photographer Alexander Gnädigner collaborating with bloggers and artists to create truly unique combination of styling, art and photography. A behind-the-scenes video and photo shoot will capture the creative process and curate the winner’s on-set experience.
On top of getting an exclusive sneak peak of the new fashion headphones, the winner will also be one of the first to get their hands on a pair when they launch in June. Despite details being kept well under wraps, we can reveal that Sennheiser’s latest product lends itself to the pastel colour trends of spring/summer and are sure to deliver both performance and style in abundance.
The shoot is scheduled to take place on the 25th and 26th May 2013. The winner must be able to attend these dates.Hotel and travel expenses will be covered by Sennheiser, including to and from the airport in Berlin. The winner will be able to pick from a selection of airports in the UK that fly to Berlin.
To see the full list of what is included in this amazing prize, check out the prize below.
For more than six decades, Sennheiser has provided uncompromised style and sound to audiophiles across the music scene. Ever since Dr. Fritz Sennheiser set out to serve the growing needs of professionals and audio consumers in 1945, the German brand has been known for producing top quality equipment – from headphones to microphones and more.
Terms And Conditions
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 1st May 2013.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Sennheiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition you agree to being filmed and photographed during a behind-the-scenes photo shoot. With this in mind, the lucky winner will need to agree to sign a consent form before flights are confirmed.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- The winner will be announced on 2nd May 2013 and contact must be made by 16:00 3rd May 2013.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner must be able to attend the photo shoot in Berlin on the 25th and 26th May 2013.
- Before booking the flight, the winner needs to sign a non-disclosure agreement as well as a consent form regarding the behind-the-scenes pictures; only if the winner accepts these conditions, he can travel along with Luke/FashionBeans to Berlin.
Included in the prize:
- Flight to Berlin and back to the UK from the nearest UK airport that offers flights to Berlin. Departure to Berlin: morning of May 25th 2013. Departure Back to the UK: afternoon/evening of May 26th.
- Flight will be booked at the nearest available airport to the winner that offers flights to Berlin.
- Shuttle from the airport in Berlin to the hotel or shooting location upon arrival.
- Shuttle from the hotel to the airport in Berlin on the date of departure (May 26th 2013).
- One night at the hotel, including breakfast (standard room).
- Catering at photo shoot location and during the shoot.
- Evening meal on May 25th 2013 with all participants.
- Taxi from evening meal location back to the hotel.
- A voucher for the new set of Sennheiser headphones (the winner will automatically receive a new set of headphones right after the official launch).
Excluded from the prize:
- Winner is responsible for arranging and paying for getting to and from their chosen UK airport.
- All additional expenses – for example sightseeing, room service etc.
Video: Born in 1989? Win a trip to Berlin - #WallFall25 Call for action
1. Wellington, New Zealand
How to Find Legitimate Work From Home Jobs Stuffing Envelopes
17 Popular Hairstyles for Different Occasions
Magical Modern Glam Wedding Theme Ideas
How to Use Arnica for Natural Remedies
How to Do a Sock Bun
5 Herbs and Spices That Boost Your Health
Spend a night with McQueen at The Theatre Royal, Haymarket
DIY Do Rag Curl SetHairstyle
How to Cosplay As Topanga
11 No-Hassle Beauty Tricks To Get You Through Summer