Mini Bacon Egg Toast Breakfast Cups: Mother's Day Brunch
Egg and Toast Breakfast Cups
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 278 | Total Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 224mg | Sodium: 401mg | Carbohydrates: 13g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 21g | SmartPoints: 8
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 3 slices nitrate-free deli turkey or vegan turkey substitute, sliced in half, optional*
- 1/2 cup grated reduced fat cheddar cheese, optional*
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- *Note that turkey and cheese are both optional ingredients. This recipe can be made with just eggs and toast, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 6 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray or lightly grease with olive oil. Lightly press each slice of bread into a round. Fold over and press edges of bread to fit in the muffin cup, if necessary.
- Brush each slice of bread with olive oil. The back of a spoon can be used if you do not have a pastry or basting brush. Sprinkle the bottom of each cup with cheddar cheese, if using. Add a layer of turkey, folded over to fit if using.
- Crack an egg into each bread round. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Video: Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
How to Build Your Writing Platform
Pierre Balmain FallWinter 2013-2014 RTW – New York Fashion Week
The South African Lodge That Brings the Safari to Your Front Porch
Pre-work workout better if your job’s stressful
Pink Slime–Proof Your Kitchen: How to Grind Your Own Meat
How to Improve Digestive Health with Fermented Foods
5 Hacks for Your Busted Battery Powered Vibrator
How to get rid of wrinkles under eyes when you smile
Haunted House Cake
How to Keep Safe on Facebook
Cómo unas deportivas pueden elevar cualquier look
Can Multivitamins Cause Lung Cancer
How to Wear Saree Tutorial-Step By Step Guide to Drape Saree
How to Lose Weight Without Counting a Single Calorie