How To Lose Weight With Japanese Matcha Green Tea
Health and Weight-Loss Benefits of Ocha or Japanese Green Tea
Ocha’s Amazing Antioxidant EGCG and Health Benefits
Epigallocatechin-3 gallate, epigallocatechin gallate, and EGCG are one and the same.
It is a kind of catechin, a potent antioxidant that fights free radicals, which are major causes of dreadful cancers, heart diseases, aging, a host of ailments, and other damages to human tissues and cells.
As an antioxidant, ocha’s EGCG is even better than Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Vitamin C works by stopping damages to the molecules while Vitamin E scours for free radicals and fights them.
Research, however, has shown that EGCG is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C and 25 more effective than Vitamin E.
It is even two times stronger in fighting free radicals than resveratrol, another powerful antioxidant that is present in red wines.
In brief, some of the wonderful health benefits of EGCG include:
- It may regulate the viral infections such as those in HIV.
- It may treat certain kinds of cancer – bladder, brain, cervix, and prostate.
- It may prevent atherosclerosis or the hardening and narrowing of arteries.
- It can lower bad cholesterol levels.
- It is beneficial to people with heart diseases.
- It can slow down the signs of aging.
- It may facilitate weight loss and keep obesity at bay.
Video: We Try Oi Ocha Green Tea
Chemical in Tap Water and Pesticides Tied to Allergies
How to Select a Real Estate Attorney for a Closing
Why Panda Express is truly authentic
Brilliant Real-Women Tricks for Finding Time to Work Out
The 1 Natural Sleep Remedy
Calvin Harris—or a Good Hacker—Claimed Taylor Swift Was a Media Control Freak During TheirRelationship
How To Wear Ankle Boots With Different Outfits
5 Totally Normal Reasons Why Your Breasts Feel Lumpy
A Mom Has Been Charged With Forcing Surgeries on Her Healthy Daughter for Years
How to Make Paleo Hot Chocolate
How to Make a Traditional Tiramisu