How do menstruations begin?
Menstruation is a rather important process that occurs in the body of all women. And ignorance of what awaits you, makes you worry and nervous. Let's analyze in this article how menstruation begins in adolescents.
Menarche, or simply the first menstruation, is the first sign that the girl's womb is fully ripe. This means that she is quite ready for the process of fertilization. Physiologically, the girl is already getting ready to be a mother.
How do the first periods begin
- Monthly periods usually begin in girls between the ages of eleven and fifteen. But, it should be noted that each girl's menstruation begins at one time, since each has its own individual age of puberty. It may also depend on heredity. Here, for example, if the mother's period went at the age of twelve, then they can also go with the daughter at the same age.
- Keep in mind that if a girl is eighteen years old and there are no periods, this could be the first sign of a serious illness or physical development disorder.
- Considering how menstruation should begin, it is impossible not to notice that they are quite irregular. The menstrual cycle lasts from the first day of menstruation to the first day of the following menstruation. And only thirty percent of women do everything quickly, regularly and painlessly. And the remaining seventy percent makes it take a whole year or even more for everything to get better.
- An ideal, lunar cycle is twenty-eight days. But due to overloading, stressful situations, diseases, poor ecology, there may be delays. Normal, without deviations, is a cycle from twenty one and up to thirty five days. All other cases can be considered a deviation from the norm. In this case, an urgent need to consult a specialist. A gynecologist will examine you and tell you the reason for the violation.
- All girls must keep a calendar to control the duration of menstruation. This is the only way to determine the regularity and duration of your menstrual cycle. This information can be useful not only to you, but also to your doctor. By the way, the calendar will help you plan a favorable time for conceiving a child.
- Two signs indicate the beginning of menstruation. One is a large amount of white discharge on linen. Do not be worried. It's not scary. The thing is that the reproductive organs have begun to work more actively. And the second sign is a sharp, unprecedented growth rate of development. As for the short-term signs of fast menstruation, everything is much more eloquent here. A day or two before the onset of menstruation, the girl has strong pain in the lower abdomen or lower back. Mood can deteriorate, headache, irritability, chest pain.
- Some girls have acne lesions, fever or nausea.
The duration and course of menstruation
- Menstruation in each woman lasts differently. For some, it lasts for three days, while for others - seven. Both of these indicators are the norm. In the first two days of selection abundant, and all subsequent days their number decreases. If you have heavy periods for seven days, then you need to see a doctor.
- It should be recalled that if a woman uses a contraceptive such as an intrauterine device, then she can have very painful and heavy menstruation.
- If a girl takes oral contraceptives, then the menstrual bleeding is not long and rather scanty.
- Analyzing how menstruation begins, it is necessary to clarify that the bloody daub, which is usually observed at the beginning and at the end of the period, is a normal phenomenon, and it cannot last more than 2 days. If the process is delayed, then this may indicate different gynecological diseases. For example, a cyst or polyps. In any case, it is imperative to seek advice from your doctor, a gynecologist.
- Knowing how menstruation should begin, a girl should remember that pain is not a must phenomenon. Swollen, heavy breasts, fatigue, chills, fever, heaviness in the legs, aching back pain are all signs that can be observed, but does not mean that all girls will have them. Some ladies do not even notice the beginning of menstruation.
- As for the intimate life during menstruation, it is not worth it. The fact is that during menstruation, the cervix is slightly ajar, which means that there is a big risk of infection. Many believe that you can not get pregnant during menstruation, but it is not. It is even possible.The fact is that a healthy girl is quite capable of becoming pregnant on any day of the cycle. So the risk may not be justified.
Amenorrhea, pain relief and hygiene
- In order to alleviate pain, you can: take medications, put a heating pad on your stomach, etc.
- First of all, you should consult a doctor. He will prescribe painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs. Some girls, for the relief of pain, just one pill of no-shpy or aspirin, and some need stronger drugs.
- If a woman has no menstruation for more than three months, then she needs to see a doctor. The reason for the delay may be as follows: pregnancy, illness, stress, extreme exercises, medication, a sharp increase in weight, climate change.
- Personal hygiene on critical days should be especially carefully followed. And, despite the fact that in our time there are a lot of mini-tampons that can be used even for virgins, it is better to give preference to gaskets. Even with very scanty periods, sanitary pads need to be changed at least twice a day. But, if the gasket lasts no more than two hours, then it is worth contacting a doctor.
- Remember that adolescent girls after menarche discharge may be one month plentiful, and in another month scanty. Delays can also be observed, or, on the contrary, menstruations go ahead of time. This is all in order. Over time, all processes will improve.
Now you know how the period begins in girls, how long they last and how they flow. This will allow you to be aware of the features of your body. In addition, you should determine for yourself how to eliminate pain during menstruation.
Mortgage or rent
Is it normal during sex to swear dirty
Why do kidneys hurt
How to change the label
How to connect WiFi router Keenetic
Cakes or pies
Concealers who hide circles under the eyes