WHY ARE MIDDLE SCHOOLERS HOT
How to Be Hot in Middle School (Girls)
Middle school is the part of your life when you really begin to define yourself. Girls who are attractive can be described as cute, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, or the title of this article, hot. Look great in your very own style using these tips.
Have Amazing Hair
Everyone's hair is different. Some are thick, some are thin, some are pin straight, and some are super curly, but no matter what kind of hair you have, you can find a great, easy-to-maintain hairstyle that works for you.
Get a good haircut that flatters you.Ask a hairdresser what your face shape is, then look below for some reference on what styles might look good on you.
- Round face: The best hairstyle for round faces definitely has to be long length, long layers, and a long fringe, hair parted down the side. If you have the length already, get to the hairdressers and add some face shaping, wispy layers - you will be surprised at how much difference this can make to your style.
- Oval face: There isn't "one" best hairstyle for oval shaped faces - there are many! Lucky for you, you suit almost any hairstyle, as long as it doesn't hide your features, and is styled correctly. If your hair is short at the moment, and you feel you have the willpower, then grow your hair out. Experiment with angled and long, wispy fringes or layers, while its growing, to give your style new looks. This will also stop you from getting bored and having it cut short again.
- Heart face: The best hairstyles that will do wonders for you heart shaped faces will include the following: Side parts, long, soft layers, a soft side sweeping fringe, highlights/low lights, long, full waves and curls minus the frizz. Just remember, you need to create volume around the bottom of your face, and make it soft and sleek at the top, to balance out your face shape and show off your features!
- Square face: Hairstyles that have long, soft layers towards the top of the head are an instant disguise for a square jaw. Soften your square face with waves and curls, which will also add some femininity to your style. Whether you opt for a long or short style, remember not to go too short or too long. A couple of inches below or above the chin is perfect. Add a sweeping side fringe to soften your wide forehead, and you will look fabulous.
- Diamond face: Most hairstyles would look complimentary on you, but hairstyles that would look great on you are ones with side parts and/or layers.
Always wash your hair.All shampoos are meant to clean your hair, though some could also de-frizz hair, moisturize dry hair, protect colored/highlighted hair, or deep-clean oily hair.
- If your hair is greasy, try going to a salon or looking online for tips and tricks on how to get it less greasy. Also get shampoos and conditioners that suit your hair type.
Try to change your hairstyle.You can do a lot of things with hair. Try straightening, curling, or crimping it, or style your hair into beachy waves, a fishtail braid, a side ponytail, a messy bun... the possibilities are endless.
- If your hair is frizzy or dry and you don't have any time to do anything to it, try an anti-frizz spray, mousse, or a leave-in conditioner. Then, wear it however you wish. For example, you could wear it up in a ponytail, or down naturally.
Be hygienic.Everyone knows the basic rules of hygiene. The first step to looking good is being clean.
- Bathe. This is an obvious one. Take a shower or bathe at least three times a week. It depends on your hair and some people wash it every day.
- Brush, floss, and use mouthwash. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so keep it white!
- Use deodorant before you leave the house.
Wash your face.If you have problems with acne, make sure you wash your face twice a day (once when you wake up, and once before you go to bed). Of course, everyone's skin is different, but for some, what works the best is to use an oil-free cleanser, (helps with oil) an exfoliating scrub, (helps with blackheads) and an oil-free moisturizer that won't clog your pores (helps with dry skin).
Remove unwanted body hair.Pluck, shave, wax, or do a hair-removal treatment to your upper lip, legs, and underarms. However, don't do any of this if you don't feel the need to.
Try flirty fragrances, and choose one that is totally "you".
Enhance your face with makeup:In many ways, makeup can make you look gorgeous by highlighting your features and enhancing your face. For a great everyday look, read How to Apply Makeup for a Natural Look.
- Use concealer. Skip out on the full face foundation. Get a concealer that matches your skin tone as close as possible. Use this to cover up small imperfections such as pimples, discoloration, white/blackheads, and dark circles.
- Use eyeliner. Eyeliner is great! It defines your eyes, and makes them pop! Try to stick to a brown eyeliner. Black is dramatic, but brown gives you a more subtle, natural look.
- Use mascara. Mascara make your eyes look awesome, but be careful, it can also become very smudgy or clumpy, and completely ruin the look. Use a clear mascara, as it clumps less, and doesn't smudge noticeably. Try an eyelash-curler beforehand to make your eyelashes more curly (so mascara is less-likely to "clump") and stand out more.
- Care for your lips. Don't wear lipstick, as it would make you look older than you are. Instead, try lip gloss, petroleum jelly, lip butter, lip shimmer, etc. If you use lip gloss, put on chapstick with it, so that your lips do not become chapped.
Wear clothes that accentuate you.We all have something that grabs other people's attention, whether it's a proof that you will have a great figure, maybe you own great legs, maybe you tan easily, or perhaps you're just one of a few that looks good in all colors.
- Try clothing stores such as Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Delias, Aeropostale, Dillards, Target, or Kohls. However, if none of these are your style, you don't have to wear them! In fact, it's totally cool to just wear team jerseys with jeans.
- It's no secret that the way a girl wears her clothes can get her far in the girl world, so make sure your clothes fit and flatter you.
- Wear colors that look good on you.
- For shoes, skip heels and Crocs. Instead, try ballet flats, canvas shoes, T-strap sandals, or Uggs. Make sure your shoes are easy to walk in and comfortable.
- Don't feel as if you have to go to brand name stores to look pretty, as you can findplentyof really nice clothes for much cheaper. Try second-hand or vintage stores like Plato's Closet or BlueTique. They're much more affordable. You could get a brand new pair of Hollister jeans for , or you could get a used pair for around .
- Be humble. Don't wear skimpy clothing to be cool. In reality, it will just make people think badly about you. Instead, try wearing a fitted top along with loose bottoms, or a loose top with more fitted bottoms.
- Also,neverstuff your bra, or choose a bra that is too big for you just to be "hot". People will see right through it. Wear one that fits you properly.
Take care of your body.Eat right, exercise, and drink lots of water every day. If you care for yourself correctly, you will look fresher in return. Your body will thank you! Within a period of time, you'll notice a big difference in your skin, health, and complexion.
- Get your beauty sleep! Most teens should get at least nine or ten hours of sleep. You have to be awake at every moment of the day, because you never know what great things during the day await you.
- If you're trying to exercise to become thinner, try running, dancing to fast music that you love, using an elliptical, using a treadmill, or even taking a bike ride.
- If you want to look more muscular and strong, and not "skinny", consider trying knee push-ups, sit-ups, wall sits, wall push-ups, or lifting weights or your own backpack. Focus mainly on your biceps and triceps.
Keep Your Cool
Be mature.You can't be considered "hot" if you remind people of a stereotypical little girl by complaining constantly, over-reacting, and picking fights with others. Work on having common sense, keeping your attitude cool, and being polite to everyone you come in contact with.
Be courageous.In order to be considered "hot", you have to put yourself out there. Make good first impressions, and have fun with those who lift you up. Laugh often, be charming, be inclusive, and try to talk to as many people as you can in one day, but don't overdo it, or people may think that you are annoying.
Be confident, and be yourself.This one is kind of tricky. Middle school is a time in your life when you begin to define yourself as a person. You develop your own style and personality, and sometimes it can feel as if you don't fit in. Don't feel as if you have to fill some sort of mold. "Fitting in" is something that every middle schooler worries about at some point, but in the end, you'll laugh at yourself for believing in such a thing, and realize that "fitting in" isn't all that important.
- Stand up for yourself and others if you or the ones you care about get bullied.
- Laugh at your mistakes, but try to work to get better at them.
- Most importantly, don't let anyone else tell you how you should live your life. As Oscar Wilde said, "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Make sure you don't weartoo muchmakeup. If you're walking around with sky blue eyeshadow and bright red lips, you'll look like a clown.
- Have a great fashion style. Don't copy others to fit in-- have your own unique style. Try to stand out, not fit in, no matter what other people think of you.
- Give others compliments.
- Laugh - laughing always makes you 20 times more attractive. Only laugh at things you actually find funny, though.
- Do well in school, because if you don't, others will get the message that you don't want to be at school. Guys like smart girls.
- If you aren't allowed to wear makeup, don't worry. For some, makeup wouldn't make a difference in their appearance.
- Stand and sit with good posture.
- Paint your nails. If you don't feel comfortable with that or aren't allowed to paint your nails, go for manicures and pedicures every couple of weeks to keep your nails looking healthy and fresh.
- Look to celebrities for advice... For example: Selena Gomez, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez, Victoria Justice, Angelina Jolie, Sofia Vergara, Marylin Monroe, Miley Cyrus, Kate Upton, Audrey Hepburn, or Taylor Swift, just to name a few. Also, try looking in magazines for more tips.
- Smile during class. Don't act like you are bored and stare into outer space.
- Have good posture, if you walk around hunched over you’ll look less attractive. If you keep your back straight, you’ll look confident. Confidence looks really good on people.
Things You'll Need
Shampoo and conditioner suited to your hair type.
Video: How to Look HOT for Back to School!!! Alisha Marie
Texas Infant Dies of Legionnaires Disease After Water Birth
13 Mothers Day Gifts That Will Help Mom Meet Her Health Goal
The Healing Benefits of a Support Group for Crohn’s Patients
Chicken Tortilla Soup
How to Use the Welcome Wagon Tool on wikiHow
Top 50 Best Painted Fireplace Ideas – Interior Designs
Now check where every NFL team stands heading into Week 12
Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Aim To Ensure Normal’ Transition For Prince George Starting School
Shop Beyoncé’s Rad Leopard TibiOutfit
How To Open And Tune Your Third Eye
How To Get An Easy Updo ForProm