HOW TO GET STELLAR GEAR ✪ Trove Equipment Forging Tutorial & Guide
How to Become Stellar
Sick of the "stereotypes" dominating your friends and peers? Does every person claiming to be emo or scene look the same to you? Being stellar is not being a carbon copy of society. It is about choosing who you want to be and avoiding the corporate mess we have gotten into.
Don't reject trends like the plague.Stellar is about individuality, not dressing like everyone else and claiming you are non-conformist.
- If you like something, then wear it, but if the style doesn't appeal to you, then you don't have to wear that. If you love that t-shirt in the Abercrombie store, then don't be scared to buy it. On the other hand, if you don't really think that all-natural wool scarf from a non-chain store fits with your style, then you're not obligated to buy it.
Look for outfits or pieces of clothing that make you feel good in your own skin, that are comfortable, and that match with your outfit.
- Don't worry if you get teased about not wearing something everyone else is sporting.
- If your friends are as shallow that they will reject you for your clothes, then they weren't good friends in the first place. #*However, there are some clothing items that every stellar kid can find as a staple of their wardrobe, and will get you recognized as such.
Get some skirts and shorts in any fabric, as long as it is cute.Look for details thatyoulike. Maybe nice buttons or pockets on the sides, or a belt to go with it. Remember: "If the shoe fits, wear it!"
Look at vintage trends and analyze them carefully.A lot of old fashions can be incorporated into any stellar kid's wardrobe. #*Try long graphic tees. They can be in any colour with a simple picture. They should be long (but not baggy) enough to go past your waist, especially with a wide-necked collar.
- Wear any top that is cute, even if it seems mature for your age group, like buttoned-up shirts. Reject people who jump on you (figuratively) calling you a tired, dead stereotype because of one clothing article you're wearing.
- Another vintage trend is vests. They are like the ones you see on a waiter in a tux, but tailored to fit a girl. These can go over a t-shirt to give you a laid-back look, and they can come in a few colors like brown and black.
- A lot of stellar girls wear leg-warmers, but you should make sure that the wool (or other fabric) is made from an environmentally friendly producer. Remember, being stellar is part of a lifestyle as well as the fashions. These can be worn over basically any type of shoe except sandals and boots, but that is just basic fashion sense.
The most important part of stellar style is pre-loved clothes.These types of clothes look as if they have been already worn by someone, or made by an amateur. The thread might be purposely shown in the stitching in a different color, or there could be different patches of colours or patterns. You can get these from many brands, such as Old Navy. Ask the store manager first or check the label to see what country it was made in to avoid buying sweatshop labour-made clothes.
Look online or in some stores for environmentally friendly clothing, and/or clothes that have green messages on them, like "Save The Whales".A lot of this clothing is made without chemicals in the cotton that speed up the growing process. The chemicals used to do this can be harmful to you, which is another reason to try environmentally friendly clothes.
Know that the music for stellar kids can be whatever you fancy, but most of us stick to indie music, emo, or modern rock.Artists like Snow Patrol, Hard-Fi and K.T. Tunstall can help branch out your music tastes. Don't be afraid to listen to something you wouldn't normally!
Listen to artists like The Beatles, Nirvana, and The Rolling Stones.They got ridiculously famous for a reason. Their music is still today amazing.
Go to Google, and search "music map _________", but where the underscore is, put the name of one of your favourite bands.The link will say, "What do fans of _________ listen to?", click on that link. A chart will expand on the page. The names of bands closest to the one you searched for on the chart sound the most like it.
Visit Imeem.com.It is a website that has videos, photos, text, play-lists, and music. It will help you explore your music tastes, because there are millions of bands on there, even really obscure ones. Make sure you have ITunes open, or make a list of your favourite songs so you don't forget them.
Understand that everyone's personality is a little bit different.Don't let yourself fall into the mindset that if you are the emo subculture you must always be depressed and sad. Stellar is not about turning into a trend zombie; if fashion and subcultures have gone so far that you have to change your personality to fit in, then that's probably not who you want to be.
Stay who you are.If you're shy, then stay that way; there's nothing wrong with being quiet. It's also called introverted. If you don't want to appear antisocial, then just make sure people know you're shy, not angry or silent. If someone starts talking to you, smile and reply to them, but let them know that you don't want to talk very intimately about yourself.
Branch out your personality.If you wouldn't normally do something, i.e. rock climbing, then go outside your comfort zone and try it! You'll probably end up better from the experience. Stellar kids aren't known for being afraid to try something new, which is what the fashion is about.
- Keep your MP3, CD player or Ipod with you all the time (in your purse or bag) and listen to it on the bus. Listen to whatever music you like, and ignore the "rep"-if it sounds good, then listen to it, and ignore what other people say about the band.
- You might get called weird or crazy, or be rejected because you are not following trends. Remember that stellar kids are groups of people who aren't stupid enough to be fake because it's "cool".
Video: Secure you Stellar Lumens and Get Paid Inflation
Givenchy Spring 2019 Ad campaign Embraces Serenity
The 5-Second Test To See If Your Hips Are Tight
How to Find The Value Of Old Coins
13 Pairs of Metallic Heels—and How to WearThem
How to Cook Your Favorite Foods So They Taste Better
How to Kiss Your Girlfriend in Middle School
Indian budget hotel startup Oyo expands to the UK
Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Are Twinning in Leather
How to Do Eagle Pose (Garudasana) in Yoga
How to Sleep Well if You Are a Teenager