How to buy a phone?
Of all technologically complex devices, the most popular and sought after, in our time, is the mobile phone.
Many approach his choice thoroughly: having studied the necessary characteristics and the optimal cost. But it also happens that the purchase is made without any justification, just because the phone just liked. We do not recommend you to do so.
Four rules how to buy a phone
Rule one - the choice.
Having decided which one is better to buy a phone, select the corresponding phone models. To do this, use a search engine, such as Yandex Market, or other online platforms that provide the ability to search the phone by parameters. Be sure to read the expert reviews, user reviews and discussions on the forums.
Also, talking with your friends, ask what kind of phone models they use. Ask about the disadvantages and advantages: how long the battery lasts, how audible, how convenient to use the menu, etc.
Be sure to consider your favorite phones in specialized stores or sections of shops. Ask the seller to tell about this or that model. Imagine how you will use it: whether the key lock is easily removed; Are navigation buttons comfortable? the quality of the screen and the materials from which the phone is assembled. Any of the sellers are interested, first of all, in sales, but not in consulting, and strive to report only on the best characteristics of the phone. Do not be lazy to ask sellers in different outlets - thus, will collect more truthful information about the device.
Rule Two - Cost
The price of the phone depends not only on the number of functions incorporated in it and the build quality, but also on the brand. Many trademarks make quite large markups on devices because of the fame of his name. But with the same characteristics you can pick up the phone and cheaper. Of course, nothing prevents to buy second-hand prestigious brand in a rich set. But then there will be questions with warranty service, serviceability of the device, with its "clean" history. Next we look at how to buy a new phone.
Rule three - place of purchase
Buy a new phone with hands - the lottery. There was a case when one metropolitan ordered a phone from the USA from another. He brought and sold at a good price. But less than a week, as the device began to falter. It turned out there was an expired battery. It was only possible to find an entrepreneur through law enforcement agencies. Now ask, and you need it? So, better dwell on legal sale schemes.
- The most reliable purchase option is to buy at a large shopping center or salon of a cellular operator. There, you are required to submit documents on the product and company warranty, as well as to check its performance. True and the price will be higher here.
- Another option is to buy a phone via the Internet. This method is more convenient: lower cost, provides for delivery at the right time for you. However, the online store does not bring the device simply for demonstration and will sell only a specific model. Therefore, before ordering, be sure to check your favorite device in the communication salon. When choosing a seller on the Internet, give preference to the one that has a stationary outlet in the city.
Rule Four - Verification
Regardless of where you decided to buy a mobile phone, you need to check its technical condition, equipment and documentation:
- Each device has its own unique number - IMEI - assigned at the factory. It will be displayed on the screen after typing 5 characters: * # 06 #. Check the number with IMEI on the box and the battery.
- The phone equipment - charger, wires, headphones, etc. - must match the list in the instructions.
- It is desirable that the description of the phone was in Russian and performed not by copying, but by a quality printing method. This is a sign of a licensed phone.
- It is also important to mark the passage of the device certification in the country where it is sold. RST - Russia, STB - Belarus.
- Unlike phones sold in a shopping center, in the salons of communication, devices designed to work only with a specific cellular operator can be realized. Competitor SIM cards will not work in this phone. Usually such phones are offered as part of promotions
- Assessing the integrity of the case and the parts offered by the package, check the operation of the phone.To do this, insert your SIM card into the slot. If there is no SIM card yet, then the seller can provide a special, verification. Then turn on the device and try the operation of the main menu options: notebook, dialing, player and camera.
- Check with the seller warranty period, the period of return of the device in case of detection of faults (from 3 to 14 days), whether a refund is possible if you are disappointed in the purchase.
Accepting all the conditions, specify the price. If you purchase the device on the market, the seller can make a discount, especially when you tell him a place where they saw the same phone, but cheaper.
When making a purchase, pay attention to the correctness of the marks in the warranty card. It must contain the date of sale, stamp and signature of the seller. Be sure to ask for a receipt. Check the indicated amount and date.
What is gas
What is metonymy
How to kill a nerve
What is transcription?
How to improve hormones