How to choose a synthesizer?
What kind of words do not call music! And the voice of the heart, and the string of the soul. How many composers have dedicated their entire life for music? The greatest composers created their works that live to this day. Replace one another era, and the music is alive ...
I want a synthesizer
Over time, only musical instruments have changed significantly, they are improving, becoming more modern. Thus, in 1980, the first synthesizer of sound, which was released by Casio, appeared. Now there are a lot of synthesizers on the market of musical instruments, different companies offer their instruments. Price and their parameters are very different. And if the question arises that you need a synthesizer, how to choose it, it is better to consult with a specialist. But if there is no such possibility, then our information is for you.
The main differences between the tools
Those who attend music school see themselves in their near future as musicians and composers. Future stars have many questions about whether it is possible to become famous for money or for knowledge, whether communications are necessary for this,how to properly apply in life that gave the music school. Naturally, I want to have my own instrument, such as a synthesizer. A lot of guys dream about him. Here it all begins. Which synthesizer is better, you certainly do not know. Yes, and what it is - abstract concepts. But you know well that you want it right now. All of them, at first glance, fit you, you need all the buttons. Therefore, before you make a purchase, you need to find out exactly what you need and what it is for. There may be several options:
- You will continue to study at a music school with the instrument, but this is not an ideal option, since for a school an acoustic piano would be the best option;
- For fun. At home, with friends you can have fun with the music. Then on the market you can buy self-marketed. Their range is huge. Their functions are approximately the same, only there is a difference in price;
- If you are going to go to a musical group or create your own, then this is a more serious reason to think about which synthesizer to choose from the options.
- Sometimes it seems to us that the life of musicians is carefree and very easy, but this is a misconception.If your plans have already scheduled that you will be a member of a musical group, then keep in mind that when you move, you need to carry your own instrument. If other tools are more convenient for transportation, there are some problems with keyboards. 12-14 kilograms - the average weight of the synthesizer and carry it several times a week - a bit uncomfortable. Therefore, we immediately pay attention to its weight and dimensions.
- The second criterion that will help you navigate the choice is in what genre your band will work. This is necessary in order to find out what variety of sounds you need when working. If you play jazz, then you need piano sounds, leads, if rock - then string instruments and organ, pop will ask you for piano and background sounds. Most of all you will draw electronic music. Here we need a deep revision and real-time timbre change.
- The third criterion of your tool is the editing of the built-in presets. Because over time, you can become a universal musician in a professional band and will play different music. And it also happens that the sounds interfere themselves.Hence the conclusion: the synthesizer must have a large memory so that it can be easily controlled.
- The fourth criterion is the intuitive control of the instrument. If two synthesizers are produced by the same company, this does not mean that they are identical in control. One, for example, has a button for switching banks of sounds on the left side, and another for the button on the right. But your hand is already accustomed to one side and there may be a glitch on the performance due to such a simple trifle.
- The fifth criterion for choosing your instrument will be the keyboard. It must be of high quality. It is the keyboard that has the greatest weight. Therefore, if the synthesizer is light, then the keyboard is the simplest and most convenient. Therefore, acquire a more complex and heavy keyboard only when you play piano passages.
- The sixth criterion is reliability. Like everything else in this world, the tools also break. Therefore, the same fate can wait for your synthesizer. There are some models that break more often than others. In order not to sell your instrument after purchase, pay attention to your synthesizer being reliable. This is not the fact that buying a tool, you need to take it with new ones, sometimes with old tools it’s even more reliable than with new ones.Manufacturers are interested in constantly saturating the market with their goods, which means they are not interested in serving them for a long time. It will take a year or two and you will again go shopping for a tool. Ask about the weak points of each model. Check its working condition.
- The seventh criterion is extensibility. Be sure to immediately ensure that you can always expand the capabilities of your tool. After all, your career will grow, so at any time you will need to improve your synthesizer, to improve its characteristics. There are models that have their own media, it happens that they are not always easy to find. And there are tools that expand special boards.
- The eighth criterion is the sound quality of your instrument. This criterion is also important when choosing a tool. It may have a lot of sounds, but at the same time, the sound of the synthesizer will not be as it should be, it will not be that highlight. Or there can be only one sound, but it can simply bewitch you with its sound quality. Many fans of this business are especially concerned about sound quality, because of his one they can buy a separate instrument.
- The ninth criterion, it is also the last - the price of the tool. Although this criterion is relative. Weigh all your options and what you offer to buy, then you will make the right choice.
For kids, the tools are the easiest.
Now you can buy a synthesizer for yourself, how to choose an instrument for the child, you can give advice to the teacher of the music school in which he works. They will take into account its age and degree of preparation, will suggest which synthesizer is better. They will give recommendations about its model and manufacturer. Only for a child buy a tool when he wants to do it himself, when he asks for it. Don't make him do it just because your dad or mom wants it. Make a purchase together, for the child it will be nice that they take into account his interests. Your child will always appreciate your attitude to his needs.
What is lignin
Effective ways to use lemon balm oil
Bograch - hearty and very tasty soup
What is LLC
How to reset settings on iPad
6 important things that should be done before the end of December. Start the new year with a clean slate