How to configure Yamal?
Watch the video
Satellite television is now available in many homes. It allows you to view multiple channels, the signal from which is received from different satellites.
Before you start setting up the antenna using a receiver and a TV, you need to assemble and install it in the right place so that the signal is clear and passes unimpeded to the receiver, as well as the quality of video display is high.
One satellite dish can simultaneously receive several satellite signals, it all depends on the number of antenna heads. Let's look at how to set up a Yamal satellite dish.
Satellite Yamal is actually two satellites: Yamal-201 and Yamal-202. The difference between them is that they are located in different planes above the equator. When installing the antenna in order to receive a signal from the Yamal satellites, it is necessary to take into account that the Yamal-201 is set at 90 degrees, while the Yamal-202 is at 49 degrees. It is also worth noting that the antenna receives a different set of channels from these satellites.You can specify such information on the Internet that will help you when choosing a satellite for which you want to tune your tuner. Based on the information received, we determine how to set up the Yamal receiver.
Before starting the setup, make sure that the satellite is correctly mounted (if you assembled it yourself) and installed in the right place. Make sure of the following:
- Do not the branches of the trees or the walls of the neighboring houses interfere with the signal passing (this greatly influences the broadcasting of the channels and may impede the signal passing)?
- make sure the antenna is clean, not clinging to dust, as this also slows down the signal;
- check that all devices are connected correctly (without this, neither the receiver nor the antenna will not work).
You will need:
- satellite antenna,
- cables for connecting these devices to each other.
Important! Remember that you need to connect devices with cables and connect them in a disconnected form, so first de-energize the device. Only after connecting we turn on all the devices in the socket and continue the connection procedure.
Observing safety precautions, you not only keep yourself and your devices intact, but also the work you have done to install, connect and tune the satellite dish and receiver.
How to set up the receiver on the satellite Yamal
To tune the tuner to the Yamal satellite, you will need: a TV screen, a receiver, a receiver remote, and 10 minutes of free time.
- Press on the remote button "Menu" - "Antenna settings." Here at the bottom of the menu we see the signal level and quality of the broadcast, indicated in percent to 100%. It is possible, if the level is insufficient, you need to rearrange the antenna or make sure that nothing prevents the signal from coming to the satellite dish.
- Enter the name of the satellite - Yamal.
- We go down to the line "Frequency", choose the value of this parameter - 10990 MHz.
- The next line is “LNB Power”. Select the option "On."
- "Type LNB" must be put "Universal". The value of its frequency - 9750. Go further down the list of settings.
- DiSEqC choose the one that we use. Accordingly, on the contrary to what is not used, it is necessary that “Off” be set.
- Next, click "Search Channels", after which a new menu opens.
- Select the type of search channels from the satellite. It may be blind, advanced or another type of search.
- Go down the menu, click "Start Search" and wait for the end of this process.
- After the channels are found, we can sort them into folders in the way we find it convenient to find and view them. When searching, in addition to television channels, radio channels will also be found.
- Save the result.
- Then turn off the receiver using the remote and only then from the outlet (if necessary). If we turn off the tuner immediately from the outlet, the channels found, as well as the order of their location, will not be saved.
If a satellite crash occurs, it is recommended to change the satellite frequency to 12612 MHz. Thus, the plate can start working.
How to configure Yamal manually
- Press the yellow button on the receiver’s control panel (it is on all modern remote controls).
- Enter the frequency value manually.
- After that, the required signal level from the satellite should appear.
- Next, we search for channels, everything should work correctly. Of course, if the previous steps were completed by you carefully.
Now you know how to set up a Yamal satellite dish. As it turned out, this is not so difficult.
How to lower the zone
How to sharpen the vegetable grater, very quickly
How to become an adventurer
Fondan - a dessert that conquers hearts
What is a stack
Alimony: until what age
How to make a smoke generator