How to connect karaoke to a laptop?
For those who want to feel like a real singer or to entertain friends with a fascinating contest, homemade karaoke is an excellent option. You do not need expensive equipment or software, just a laptop with a microphone and speakers.
How to sing karaoke through a laptop or desktop PC?
Since professional microphones and karaoke equipment is quite expensive, you can use the available tools. In order to make karaoke at home, you will need:
- Microphone with 3.5 mm jack (you can use a wired headset or headphones with a microphone);
- Laptop (even with minimal technical characteristics);
- Karaoke software;
- Music with subtitles, under which you will sing.
How to connect karaoke to a laptop and set it up?
- Find headphones with a microphone or purchase a microphone separately;
- Connect the plug from the microphone to a small round connector on the laptop (if the laptop has 2 connectors - to any of them);
- Turn on the laptop and install a karaoke player on it, such as or;
- Download karaoke music with the extension .kar or .st3 (it has pre-installed subtitles to display the lyrics of the song);
- Turn up the volume on the laptop or turn on the external speakers;
- Open the song file in the installed player;
- Perform your favorite hits.
How to draw a drawing on the theme of winter in kindergarten
Why a child is afraid of doctors
How to fertilize trees
How to put a dog in a rack
How to make a bookshelf in Minecraft