How to cook a charlotte?
The classic recipe charlottes familiar to every experienced hostess. We already presented his, as well as creative interpretations of the traditional recipe in the article How to make a charlotte. We suggest you continue culinary experiments and learn how to cook charlotte in a microwave oven or in a slow cooker. We will tell you how to cook a delicious charlotte without an oven, saving your time considerably!
Charlotte in the microwave
Before you cook the charlotte in the microwave, make sure that you have suitable in shape and volume dishes. For cooking in the microwave, you can only use glass or silicone containers. Huge plus cooking charlotte in the microwave - the minimum waste of time. Only one minus - the finished cake will not have the usual crispy crust.
- 500 g fresh apples;
- 200 g of flour;
- 5 eggs;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar;
- powdered sugar.
- First, prepare the filling.To do this, wash my apples, peel and core and ground thin slices.
- In a bowl, break all the eggs, pour the sugar and whisk it all together for about 5 minutes, until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Now add to the mixture sifted flour and vanilla sugar and mix everything well.
- At the bottom of the form, pour the third part of the dough and lay out half the sliced apples.
- Fill the apples with half of the remaining dough and again lay out a layer of filling. Fill all the remaining dough and put the form in the microwave.
- Set the highest power and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- After the cooking process is completed, do not open the oven door for another 10 minutes. Then remove the mold from the microwave and place the charlotte on the dish.
- Serve, sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Charlotte on kefir in a multicooker
How to make a charlotte on kefir, using a very popular and fashionable multicooker today? To do this, prepare the following ingredients:
- 100 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 egg;
- 1 bag of baking powder;
- 1 large apple;
- 300 grams of flour.
- Heat the kefir to room temperature and mix it with sugar.
- Add the egg and beat with a mixer.
- Now put the softened butter and whisk again.
- Sift flour and mix with baking powder. Add flour to kefir mixture in small portions, each time stirring the dough until smooth.
- Washed, peeled and sliced apples are added to the dough and again everything is mixed.
- Pour the dough into the multicooker bowl, close the lid. Set the baking mode and set the timer to 65 minutes.
- Serve charlotte, garnished with icing sugar.
Knowing how easy it is to cook a charlotte in a slow cooker or in a microwave, you can always please your loved ones with a delicious cake, even if you do not have an oven. Good luck!
I need a real estate expert
Is pneumonia contagious
How to get married
Tell me what kind of lighting is better to use on stretch ceilings so that it is both beautiful and practical
What dreams of a new dress
How to draw a plate
How to bake a trout