How to cook apricots?
If you are thinking about how to cook apricots, then first decide what you want to do: save them for the winter or cook a dish that you can eat right away. There are several possibilities for preparing apricots - drying, freezing and canning.
- When dried from apricots get apricot and dried apricots.
- You can also make apricot candy.
- Freezing is the easiest way to harvest. Whole or seed-free berries are packed in containers and stored in the freezer.
- When canning apricots close compotes and boil jam, jam, jam and marmalade.
- Apricots make homemade wine.
How to cook apricot jam? On how to cook the jam, you will learn from the article How to make jam. We will tell you about the options of apricot jam.
Jam with stones
To make this jam, you will need apricots with a large stone and a sweet kernel.When you separate the pulp from the bones, then all the bones will need to be carefully split and the kernels removed. Apricot kernels have a pleasant almond aroma and a slightly bitter taste. They must first be boiled in boiling water for about 10 minutes, and then dried and added to the pulp jam, which must be prepared according to the instructions of the article to which we referred earlier.
Such jam is cooked in the traditional way. But apricots are “diluted” with any other berries according to the season: currants, cherries, gooseberries, raspberries. The only condition - apricots should be more than additional berries. The rest of the process of making jam does not change.
How to cook apricot pie? This can be made from yeast or puff pastry, bake charlotte or cake. We offer you a recipe for a quick and tasty sponge cake with apricot filling.
- 0, 5 tbsp. white wine;
- 0.5 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 4 eggs;
- 1, 5 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 bag of baking powder;
- Beat eggs with sugar, and then add wine and vegetable oil to them and mix well.
- Then sift the flour and gradually pour it, kneading the dough. Next, put baking powder and a pinch of vanillin.
- At the bottom of a greased form, densely lay the halves of apricots with the convex side up and pour all the dough.
- Bake the cake for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Let cool, not taking out of the form. Turn the cooled cake over the dish so that the apricots are at the top.
- Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
What is a sensor
What is bankruptcy?
Crafts from bubble wrap
What is a stack
How to clean the kettle from scum folk remedies and chemistry