How to cook butter?
Butters are one of the most delicious varieties of mushrooms, which is also quick and fairly easy to prepare. That is why there are a lot of recipes for their preparation. This article discusses how to make boletus in different ways, and also describes how to marinate these mushrooms for the winter.
How to cook fried butter
Fried boletus is probably one of the most common cooking options for this variety of mushrooms. But the most appetizing recipe is to fry butter with sour cream.
- 1 kg of oil to clean, remove the film and rinse under water from the tap.
- Large mushrooms cut into pieces, medium and small to leave whole.
- 1 onion chopped finely or half-rings (optional), 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Heat 100 g of butter in a pan, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to it.
- Put onions and garlic in a frying pan and fry until golden brown.
- Add mushrooms to them and simmer them for about 40 minutes until the liquid evaporates.
- When water boils away, add 200 g of sour cream to the dish, mix and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
Fried butter and sour cream are often served with boiled potatoes and fresh greens.
How to cook butter with potatoes
Mushrooms with potatoes - a traditional combination in our kitchen. This recipe will allow you to cook butter with potatoes and onions in the easiest way.
- 1.5 kg of oil to clean, remove the film and rinse under water from the tap, fill with water.
- Bring the oil to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes, then drain the water, put the mushrooms in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Place the oil in the water again, bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes, drain in a colander, let it drain and cut the mushrooms.
- 3-4 large potatoes to peel and cut into strips, chop 1 large onion.
- Fry potatoes until cooked in sunflower oil in one pan, and fry the onions in another.
- Add mushrooms to onions and cook them until ready.
- Add butter to the potatoes, mix, salt and pepper to taste.
This dish is served on the table hot. Buttered with potatoes is a hearty and tasty dish.
How to cook pickled butter
Anyone who is interested in how to make butter for the winter should be advised on the following recipe for pickling this variety of mushrooms.
- 2 kg of oil should be thoroughly cleaned from the film on the caps (otherwise, the mushrooms will get an unpleasant bitterness) and rinse.
- Boil boletus in salted water with a little vinegar or citric acid (at your discretion).
- When the mushrooms begin to sink to the bottom (approximately 15–20 minutes later), put them in a colander and allow to drain.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, sliced into slices, and boiled in sterilized jars.
- In 0.5 l of water, add 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons of table salt, 5 peas of black pepper, 3 buds of cloves and boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove the marinade from the heat and add to it one and a half tablespoons of 9% vinegar, cool.
- Mushrooms should be poured over the top so that there is no space left between them.
Banks with marinated masjaltami are covered with nylon caps and stored in the refrigerator.
Mortgage or rent
Why the video does not work
Are diapers harmful?
A large table of plastic pipes
How to teach a child to learn