How to cook caramel?
Watch the video
Homemade caramel can be used to prepare various desserts. In addition, it can be made very tasty candy. Her recipe itself is not complicated. On how to cook homemade caramel, as well as apples in it, you will learn further.
How to cook caramel: a traditional recipe
Before you prepare the caramel, you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- brown sugar - 350 g;
- water - 4 tbsp. spoons.
To make homemade caramel, you will need to take a pan with a thick bottom. Then proceed in the following sequence:
- Put sugar in a saucepan and put it on medium heat. After 3-5 minutes, you will see that the ingredient has begun to melt. Its color will be amber:sugar must be kept until it is completely melted and becomes dark brown. It is important during this time to stir it constantly with a spoon to prevent burning of the ingredient.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the heat and gently pour warm water into the melted sugar.It is necessary that it is evenly distributed. Stir the sugar mass with a wooden spoon. If there will be lumps in it, then put it back on fire and stand until it has a uniform consistency. Then you can use it to make sweets or other desserts.
You can also familiarize yourself with the recipe for making white sugar caramel, which is given in our article: How to make caramel.
How to cook an apple in caramel
Caramel apples are a great treat for children and adults. Therefore, they should definitely cook. The following ingredients are required for this dessert:
- apples - 6 pcs .;
- water - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- cream 20% fat - 30 ml;
- butter - 20 g;
- apple vinegar - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
Please note that for this dessert caramel is prepared according to the original recipe.She will make apples with a savory taste. The process of making such a delicacy consists of the following steps:
- Take the apples, wash them thoroughly and dry them with a paper towel. Tear off their tails, instead of which insert plastic or wooden skewers.
- Take a pan with a thick bottom, add sugar to it, add apple cider vinegar, cream, water and butter. Mix them all with a spoon and set on medium heat. Maintain mass until it acquires a light brown color. Be sure to stir it periodically.
- Cover a large plate with parchment. Dip each apple into the finished caramel. It is important that it covers it completely. Then put the apples on the parchment and wait 5-7 minutes for the caramel to completely freeze.
How to keep the flower in its original form Experiments on the creation of bulk herbarium
How to create a samp
Chiffon tunic - the trend of the summer season
What is it: the ocean
How to download video on iPod
Narrow sliding shelving
How to tie arafatku
Rihanna stout and every day gaining more and more new kilograms