How to cook lasagna?
Lasagna - one of the most famous dishes of Italian cuisine. Dough for lasagna is prepared in the same way as for pasta, from durum wheat. Sometimes the sheets for lasagna are stained in a soft green color, adding ground spinach to the dough. But whatever recipes for the preparation of dough would not use a cook, lasagna was and remains one of the most delicious dishes of classic Italian cuisine. How to cook lasagna at home, so that Italian chefs salivate from the smell and look of your masterpiece? Of course, you can conjure in the kitchen with any products that you like, because mushrooms, bacon, chicken fillet, spinach, bell pepper, even some fruits are added to the lasagna. But we will examine the two most popular recipes: meat and cheese.
How to cook lasagna with minced meat
For meat lasagna you will need:
- Directly sheets themselves for lasagna, 200-250 grams;
- Minced meat - 1 kg (it is better to buy a piece of pork or beef and skip it through a meat grinder);
- Tomatoes - 0.5 kg (the softer and more ripe the tomatoes, the better);
- Onion - 200 g (you can experiment with red onions, it will give the dish sweetness);
- Carrots - 150 g;
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- Milk - 1 liter (do not save on freshness and fat content);
- Butter - 100 g (odorless);
- Wheat flour - 100 g;
- Hard yellow cheese - 300 g;
- Parmesan - 50 g;
- Salt, pepper to taste;
- Vegetable oil as needed.
- Finely chop the onion: diced or half-rings as you like. If a big lasagna is prepared, for the whole family or a group of friends, then it is better to chop the onion into small cubes - so it will be easier to cut the lasagna.
- Garlic skip through the press. Peel carrots and rub on a coarse grater.
- Tomatoes boil over boiling water, then cold water - so it will be easier for you to remove the skin. Remove the skin and chop the pulp in a blender to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Mix onion and garlic and fry in butter. Add carrots, fry more. Add minced meat, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer until the mince is ready and the vegetables are completely soft.
- For the sauce, melt a slice of butter in a saucepan. When the oil becomes completely liquid, add wheat flour there.The mass immediately curled up into lumps, and you thoroughly mix these lumps to a uniform consistency. Slightly fry this mass so that it becomes golden, and then pour in the milk in a thin stream. Mix well and bring to a boil, and then - to the consistency of liquid sour cream. Track down the lumps and immediately destroy them, the sauce should be no lumps! Ready bechamel sauce, salt, pepper, add spices to taste.
- Hard yellow cheese rub on a coarse grater, parmesan - finely.
- Smear a little lasagna with vegetable oil. Lay out the bottom row of sheets for lasagna. Put on the sheets half of the fried minced meat. Pour a third of the milk sauce. Sprinkle with half the grated hard yellow cheese. Cover with lasagna sheets and repeat again.
- Cover the resulting "construction" again with lasagna sheets, pour the remaining milk sauce.
- Put the lasagna in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Sprinkle the finished masterpiece with parmesan, put it in the oven on low temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Saute the tomato puree with finely chopped onion and garlic and serve with the lasagna to the table.
How to cook a lasagna with cheese
To make tender lasagna with cheese, you need the following ingredients:
- Lasagne sheets - 8 pcs. (you can buy in any supermarket in the department with pasta);
- Mozzarella cheese - 250 g (you can take sulguni cheese);
- Hard yellow cheese - 250 g (this component can be replaced with any cheese to your taste);
- Milk - 400-500 ml;
- Butter - 100-120 g .;
- Wheat flour - 30-40 g;
- Salt, pepper, any Italian spices to your taste.
- Prepare the bechamel milk sauce in the same way as in the previous recipe.
- Grate the cheese on a medium grater and mix. Set aside some cheese in order to sprinkle it with lasagna.
- Pour some milk sauce to the bottom of the mold. Put on the sauce 2 sheets of lasagna. Sprinkle with cheese and cover with sauce.
- Lay out two more sheets, repeat the sequence, then again. Grease the last two sheets of lasagna with sauce and bake as you did in the previous recipe.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and place in the oven for another 10 minutes.
How to fill the soul
Tip 5: How to make an image black and white in Photoshop
The singer of the song On the Labutenes leaves Leningrad
How to connect an electricity meter
How to get to Novomoskovsk