How to craft a fireball?
Watch the video
The need for a fireball in Minecraft players often arises. The thing is that with it you can quickly burn unwanted blocks. It can also be used as a flint and a war projectile for a gun. Talk about how to craft a fireball.
To make a fireball in Minecraft, the following components are needed
- gunpowder (can be obtained by killing creeper);
- fiery powder (to seize it, you will need to go to hell);
- regular or charcoal (can be obtained by breaking the coal ore with a pick).
The components should be located in the Kraft grid as follows.
- central upper cell - gunpowder;
- the central cell in the middle row is fiery powder;
- the central lower cell is coal.
After crafting these ingredients, you will have three fireballs. You can use them to light a portal in the Lower World. If you decide to use the ball to illuminate tunnels, mines and other places (it burns twice as long as a torch), then right-click on it.When using it as a projectile, you will need to saddle a special dynamite cannon. With it, you can bomb in any direction.
How is rubella tolerated by adults
What dreams of mushrooms
Aromatic Sock Cat
Answear - propozycje ubrań dla każdego
How to apply tanning