How to decide: iOS or Android?
The choice between iOS and Android often raises a heated discussion between fans of both operating systems.
A supporter of each OS gives its own list of advantages, disparagingly speaking to a competitor, pointing out obvious shortcomings. But before giving the pros and cons of each, we present the statistics. According to data that was kindly provided by Google, 7 months after the release of the new version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, only 7.5% of devices based on this OS were updated. The company also cited data of its main competitor: for the same period before the new version of iOS 9, which was released in September 2015, in April 2016, about 84% of devices were updated. This data makes you think.
Arguments for iOS
- Devices based on iOS, a huge list of which is presented on www.aport.ru/mobilnye_telefony_smartfony/apple/cat_p52_61, have the ability to work with different applications more efficiently. For example, the same Chrome on iOS is much more productive.
- Camera features. When photographing the resulting image can be immediately sent to Instagram. When working with Android, you come across a large number of bugs, and the camera on an Android device also compresses photos.
- Update rate.All iOS users do not have to wait for the update: the Cupertino team provides them with their users promptly. For your information, some Android devices have not yet received an update to Android 5.0.
- Support. Devices running on iOS are supported for 48 months. For example, even owners of iPhone 4s were able to get an upgrade to iOS 8.
- Level of reliability Taking into account the multimillion sales of devices, the manufacturer has achieved almost perfect software. There are often cases when Android devices after 1.5-2 years of operation begin to “slow down”.
- Protection. Apple took care of all kinds of protection against hacker attacks and hacks. First and foremost, this is due to the strict censoring of the App Store. When buying Android applications, many malicious systems can be integrated into official programs.
Arguments for Android
- Price. Android smartphones have always been cheaper, not inferior in technical specifications. A good device on Android can be purchased for 350-400 dollars, on iOS - from 700 dollars.
- Personalization. Background, launcher, keyboard, all this can be changed, unlike devices on iOS.
- Display. Apple claims that the screens of its products have no analogues and the picture quality is always much higher.But in practice it turns out that this is not entirely true. Top devices from manufacturers such as Samsung, HTC, LG are equipped with high-quality screens. Yes, and they always had a larger diagonal, which makes viewing videos and photos more comfortable.
- NFC. Apple categorically refuses to equip its devices with the NFC function, and in fact it allows you to pay in stores.
- Selection of services. A wide variety of services is available for Android users: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google+, YouTube, Google Now. For Apple OS, these applications are available, but not all work properly.
- Without the annoying iTunes. Want to download music, photos - just connect the device to your computer without using additional software, as is the case with iOS.
- Selection of applications. 3 years ago, the sale of Android applications overtook iOS, while Android’s prices for them were always lower.
- Firmware. Firmware for Android allows you to completely change the look of the OS, optimize it and even improve performance.
The conclusion of all this to you. Someone categorically refuses this or that system, but, having assessed the above arguments, can change his mind.
Mobile Table from Normal
How to write a characteristic
What is pluralism
How to add fractions
How to make glycerin
How to cope with colic in a young child