How to draw sneakers?
Watch the video
If you are fond of drawing and are interested in how to draw sneakers, you should follow a certain pattern. The very first thing is to imagine in the imagination what this type of shoe looks like, or to put sneakers in front of you and copy, so to speak, from nature. At worst, you can find on the Internet an image of sneakers or shoes that interest you and redraw from the monitor.
We draw sneakers in stages
To accomplish this, you will need the following tools: a few pieces of paper, a simple pencil, an eraser, and optionally colored pencils, felt-tip pens or markers. So, how to draw sneakers with a pencil?
- First you need to decide on the angle from which the shoes will be shown and make a sketch with light strokes.
- If you plan to portray the product from the side, you need to start with the sole. To do this, you first need to draw a horizontal line.
- Then the back and top of the sneaker, “tongue” and the place in the product, which embraces the leg, are drawn. Usually it is a very prominent tongue and indicates that sneakers are drawn, and not a different type of shoe.
- Then you need to draw the sole in clearer lines and remember that this part of the shoe does not consist of only one line: it must have a certain width, which is what should be shown in the figure.
- After the sketch of the sneaker is made, you need to draw its details. To do this, we apply light strokes to the holes for the laces on the upper part of the shoe, as well as the laces themselves.
- The second sneaker is drawn by analogy.
In order to draw sneakers, for example, Nike, Adidas or any other well-known company, you just need to draw on the “tongue” or on the side of the sneakers the corresponding company label. When the sketch is made, it remains only to draw the details and remove the auxiliary strokes with an eraser. Optionally, you can also color the image of sneakers with colored pencils or markers.
Eggplant in Korean: a magic wand for all occasions
Analysis of debt obligations of companies
I love the ex-boyfriend: what to do
Kacher Brovina do-it-yourself
Which stone is better for a bath
5 beauty bugs that age Volochkov
How to restore damaged hair