How to get pregnant with the help of stimulation of ovulation folk remedies
Lack of ovulation is ovarian dysfunction when it does not cope with its mission and in the middle of the cycle there is no release of a mature egg from the follicle. The absence of ovulation is the cause of infertility. Anovulation happens: physiological and pathological. With physiological anovulation, natural for pregnant women, nursing, during menopause and during puberty, treatment is not required.
In the absence of ovulation in women of childbearing age, treatment should be carried out under the supervision of a physician. But there are folk remedies to stimulate ovulation, which have been used since ancient times:
- Sage infusion, taken twice a day from the 1st day of the cycle on the 13th. 1 tablespoon of water pour a glass of boiling water, take half a glass for three cycles. Sage is a medicinal plant that is used to treat many diseases, one of which is female infertility.Due to the content of substances similar to estrogen, female hormones, sage stimulates the growth of follicles that will help ovulation;
- infusion of a red brush (four-member radiola). Take half a cup twice a day. 20 g of the roots of the plant finely chopped, pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist, take warm. The red brush perfectly helps not only with anovulation, but also with cervical erosion and polycystic ovaries;
- plantain decoction. 1 tablespoon pour a glass of cold water, boil, strain and take 1 tablespoon four times a day. This plant contains phytohormones that stimulate the growth of follicles;
- infusion of ismagen (woolly panther) on vodka, dry grass 40 g pour vodka (0.5 liters), insist 10 days in a dark cool place. Take 3 times a day for a tablespoon, for 30 days. Izmagen helps with infertility, grows in Transbaikalia, the Altai Mountains and Mongolia. It is a herbaceous perennial containing alkaloids, essential oils, flavonoids and tannins;
- mud tampons. Helps to level the hormones, which also contributes to successful ovulation. Tampons are made in the first half of the cycle, from a specially treated mud mixture, which can be purchased at pharmacies.You can also make mud applications;
- Massage is another folk remedy for ovulation performed by village healers. Massaging the abdomen and lower abdomen in combination with essential oils is a really good therapy that helps to bring hormones in order and cause ovulation.
Folk ovulation stimulation helps many in the treatment of infertility, but before you do self-treatment, it is necessary to establish an accurate diagnosis. To identify the absence of ovulation can be using tests for ovulation, measurement of basal temperature, ultrasound. Also during the reception of herbs and procedures it is worth conducting studies of hormones and ultrasound, to monitor all changes and be sure to consult a doctor.
How to clean the stomach
How to refinance consumer loans
What does the cervix look like?
How to fold the boat out of paper
Cheese and Spinach Casserole
How to make a surgical facelift
Irina Khakamada will tell you how to develop intuition