• How to get to practice from uni to England? learning to in yaze

    There are 2 answers
    Answered 19 November 2014 13:45
    Many higher education institutions offer their students participation in exchange programs, within the framework of which it is possible to get training or internship in another country. Unfortunately, not all educational institutions have similar connections, and not everyone is interested in this. You need to contact the Department of Foreign Languages, find out if there are any exchange or scholarship programs in which students of your university can participate. If there are no programs, try to find something yourself. When the real data will be on hand - go to the department again.

    Related news

    Create a textile brooch Symphony of autumn leaves
    How to save a dish if you spoil it: 8 small secrets
    7 chameleon jewelry for those who are of a little color
    How to teach a child to learn
    How to connect PS3 to monitor