How to Perform a Striptease
How to Give a Proper Striptease
You know there's an art to putting your clothes on. The question is, how often do you consider the art of taking them off? We're not saying you need to make a production out of getting undressed every night, but there's a power in mastering the striptease and then pulling that tool out of your kit on nights like Valentine's Day, your anniversary...or Friday. We asked Passion, a dancer at Magic City Strip Club in Atlanta (GQnamed it "America's most important club"), to teach us.
1) This is not a lap dance—the "no touching" rule is in effect. "The striptease is about the production. It's knowing what he wants and slowly giving it to him, just to the point where he can almost touch you, but not quite."
2) You can't go wrong with a slip dress, a trench coat and heels. Consider your most flattering body part—be it legs, butt or breasts—and wear a dress cut to highlight it. And don't go without lingerie under: "You don't want it to be over too soon; it's supposed to be a tease."
3) Set the stage. "Dim lighting is a must. Candles, absolutely. I like a nice red light—you can find them at novelty stores and they're the most flattering."
4) A striptease is not the time for 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' or 'Cherry Pie.' You want slow, you want sensual, you want some old school R&B. Passion's picks: 'Dot Com' by Usher and 'Skin' by Rihanna. Line up three to be safe and "to keep him guessing when things are going to end."
5) Practice makes perfect. You don't need to be so smooth that your S.O. starts to question your career history, but there's no blushing or giggling allowed. To get in the mindset, "put on some music when no one is around and just dance in front of the mirror, thinking about your best features and what you like most about yourself."
6) Tonight's the night. Walk in the door, push him in a chair and hit the lights and music. Stand in front of him face-to-face and begin to move slowly. Peel the trench off (optional: use the belt to tie him to the chair), then pull the straps of your dress down off your shoulders and fold the top half into a slip skirt. Play with showing glimpses of your breasts without taking your bra off completely, then spin around and unhook it while keeping your eyes locked on his. Now turn to the side for a profile angle,very slowly bend over and slide your panties down to your thigh, your knee, your ankle. Flip your hair and slowly stand up.
7) Your finale move is a phrase that includes a four-letter word—and we don't mean 'love'.
Video: 100 People Perform a Striptease | Keep it 100 | Cut
Scarlett Johansson: tutto quello che hai sempre voluto sapere
How to Have a Good Stage Presence
Cycling shorts will be bigger than ever next spring
6 Cool Ways to Incorporate Fall’s Favorite Colors to Your Space
How to Say No to Anything
Exondys 51 Reviews
3 Ways to Unwarp Wood
The Best Men’s Trainers Of 2015
This Japanese transforming car folds so you can park in tight spaces
Adidas Originals By Neighborhood AutumnWinter 2014 Men’s Lookbook