How to log in as an administrator?
There are moments when to perform and run some programs and tasks in the Windows operating system, you need to log in as the administrator of this system, and not as a regular user. How to log in as an administrator, our article will tell.
There are several simple ways to do this.
- This is the fastest and easiest of the existing methods:
- Press the key combination "Win" + "L", where "Win" is a special key on the keyboard with a symbol of the Windows operating system, which is located near the left Alt button (can also be near the right Alt button)
- This method will take a little longer:
- Enter the start menu
- Select "Control Panel"
- Next, select the menu "User Accounts"
- Then choose a submenu with the name "Change user login"
- Now you need to select the item "Use Fast User Switching"
- It remains to click the button with the name “Apply parameters”, then “Ok” and restart your computer
- This method is associated with making changes to the registry of the Windows operating system:
- Run regedit.This can be done either from the command line, or by entering the Start menu and selecting Run there, in the window of which we enter the command “regedit” (without brackets).
- We find the registry branch called “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ WindowsNT \ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon” in which you need to set the value of the special parameter “auto admin logon” to zero.
- Now just restart your computer.
- Also a very simple way:
- Simply download this special * .reg file, the information from which will be entered into the registry.
- Next, you need to run its execution.
Now you know how to log in as an administrator in the Windows operating system!
How to cause monthly before
How to fall in love with a virgin
Recipe for Cyrillic Salad
Blueberry Cake with Crumb