3 Unexpected Tricks to Instantly Seem SEXY
How to Make Yourself Look Flirty
Make sure you've got a little make-up.Don't put too much on though; you don't want to look like you're trying too hard. It's best to just put on a light amount of make-up. BUT if you you don't wear makeup, that's okay too. Sometimes less is more.
Put on a little bit of blush.Apply light pink blush for dark skin, maroon for pale skin, and if you're tanned or Asian a mild rose pink will do the trick.
Put on a little bit of bright red lipstick.No matter what skin color, you are bright red lipstick will look amazing. Or if red isn't your color, a light pale pink will look great too!
Make sure you don't have any noticeable blemishes (pimples/zits, moles/beauty marks, rashes, skin conditions, or breakouts) on your face.If you have pimples/zits, use a good-quality acne treatment product like Pro-Active. If you have moles/beauty marks, use some foundation that is the color of your skin tone and cover the blemish up. If you have rashes, skin conditions, or breakouts, try talking to your doctor to see if he/she can help get rid of the blemish.
Put on a light amount of eyeshadow, and some light mascara.It makes your eyes stand out. If you want the wide awake eye look, add some eyeshadow a little darker, or a little lighter, and light mascara.
- Don't wear too much eyeliner. It looks messy and like you're trying too hard to get attention.
Pick out some flirty clothes.Put on your favorite color; usually your favorite color looks good on you. Anything that will make you feel confident. men think confidence is sexy.
Put on some flirty stud or hoop earrings.
Work on your body-language.
Flip your hair every once in a while.Don't do it to much though. It's like the oldest trick in the book.
Keep a small smile on your lips at all times.
If you want to look dainty, have your eyebrows go up and keep them up.It will complement your eye-shadow for the creases on your eyes where you would normally put some eyeliner. It makes you look more fresh and pretty.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you use tip #1, try printing out the picture and either going to a beauty parlor and asking them to create that same look on you, or try to mimic the look yourself.
- Try going online and see if there are some pictures for attractive girls.
- Don't overdo it on anything like skin products and make up.
- You can get breakouts with the make-up, especially if you leave it on overnight.
- If you don't know how to use makeup, get your mom, aunt, or friend to help you at first if they're experienced. If you want a professional to help you, you can get skin tones matched at a desk at a salon or makeup store, and they will help you.
Things You'll Need
Bright red/ soft pink lipstick, or eye makeup. Don't go overboard on both.
Pro-active or other acne treatment (optional).
Video: 15 Unexpected Beauty Hacks You’ll Wish You’d Known
Apple Just Launched Its First Original Series, Because There Isnt Enough TV
How to Calculate Unemployment
Apple Is Fixing Your iPhones Low Battery With A Hump
Salicylic Acid-Urea Topical
Why You Should Eat An Entire Avocado Every Day
How to Build a Straight Form for Concrete
How to Cure a Hydrocele
Best health and beauty benefits of the aloe vera
Supporting an Addict Whos Relapsed
13 Surprising Benefits Of Passion Fruit How To Eat It
5 Upper Back Pain Causes You Can Easily Fix
Kaia Gerber, Tweed Boots And A Paige Boy. Here’s 7 Things We Loved At Chanel Couture
Met Gala 2019: The Best Dressed Celebrities
Date: 07.12.2018, 16:23 / Views: 65471