How to register in your wallet?
Currently, one of the most popular e-wallets are QIWI and Webmoney systems. They are used by many people in our country, but some people often have a question about how to register in the QIWI and Webmoney wallet. In this article we will answer how to register and become a user of the kiwi system, as well as webmoney.
The registration procedure in Webmoney
Registration in the Webmoney system is usually difficult for many users. It really is difficult and in this article we will consider it briefly.
- First you need to enter your mobile phone number with which you will communicate via sms with the system Webmoney. After that you will need to enter a series and number of the passport, and also other passport data. Now enter your email and click "ok".
- Wait for the letter to confirm registration. In it you will be offered a special code that you will need to enter in the registration form.
- Thus partly the registration procedure in the Webmoney system will be completed.
- However, in order to use the function of creating wallets and get a certificate for using the Webmoney wallet, you will need to perform a number of other actions.
Learn more about how to create a wallet in the Webmoney system, you can find out in the article How to create Webmoney.
QIWI Registration Procedure
- In the Kiwi system, registering is much easier than in Webmoney. To do this, just enter your mobile phone number.
- You must also enter the numbers from the image.
- Do not forget to give your consent to the terms of the offer. After that, click "Register" and you will automatically be taken to the wallet system.
- Now you can use your mobile phone to replenish and transfer money to your wallet in kiwi. You can also use payment terminals and online banking.
It turns out that you can make a beautiful thing out of a pile of old clothes
How to sing
Press for oil production
How to choose a smartphone