Assassins Creed Game Stunts In Real Life
How to Train Like Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Training like The Eagle
Climbing the Tower:Do Pull-ups and Chin-ups and Climb trees and walls often.Play it safe and never do anything that you have no confidence in doing.
Escaping pursuit:Measure 100–500 yards (91.4–457.2 m) and Sprint the distance as fast as possible.You can make the training even more realistic by having someone chase you.
Leap of Faith:No you are not going to Jump 100 feet (30.5 m) off of a tower to land into a well-placed stack of hay (if you find one you may do so but it is not recommended).Instead, you are going to find a structure about 5–15 feet (1.5–4.6 m) off the ground and practice your landing techniques. When you land crouch as if you were doing a Squat and roll from your shoulder blade across your back. This cushions the impact.
Fight like Eagle:If you have a punching bag, punch it for 10 minutes a day.If you don't have one make one or shadowbox if you like. Fighting dirty is one of Ezio`s secrets.
Learn to handle a blade.Find a stick and practice slicing in 8 different directions with it and practice cutting in a figure 8 motion.Look online for help
Hiding from the Guards:Practice Stealth in almost every situation your in remember to walk silently and breath slowly.Use visualization to imagine yourself being chased or you stalking an enemy. Playing tag would help.
QuestionHow to get eagle vision?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust focus really hard. Practice locating people by photo or memory of their face. It will become second nature with enough practice.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I learn assassin skills?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThrough years of training. The great Ezio Auditore da Firenze didn't learn all his skills in a day.Thanks!
How do I get survival traits (things bodyguards do to make sure theyre safe)
How to look like a shadow
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Never take your hood down in public.
- Always stretch before and after a workout
- Always keep a weapon by your side.
- Keep your blade ( or any other weapon) away from the flesh of an innocent.
- Rub your muscles if they are sore, and ice any bruises. Take some ibuprofen if needed.
- Give your muscles 1-3 days to rest
- Learn parkour and free running from an instructor or watch tutorials on parkour & visit this article.
- Use your skills only for defence , not offence. If you see someone in danger , always help him/her.
- Be smart. Never jump off of something without confidence, and make sure that you will make it out a live.
- Use common sense
- This article. the writers and editors bear no responsibility for your personal safety. Please exercise extreme caution.
Video: Fight Like Ezio: Video Game Combat, Assassin's Blades 1
21 Regular, Clean Cut Haircuts For Men
How to Know if You Have Eczema
17 Tactics to Drastically Improve Communication in Relationships
Bobbi Brown Greige Fall 2015 Makeup Collection
This Major Designer Hates the Naked Dress Trend
Barbour: A Remarkable Family Story
How to Get to the Freedom Tunnel
10 Things Guys Wont Tell You About Having a Beard
How To Find Motivation And Define Your Lifestyle
Prevention Readers Are Obsessed With These Cute Shoes That Ward Off Foot Pain—And Theyre On Sale Right Now
For Love Lemons Fall 2015: Gypsy Dreamer
Rihanna and Drake Spotted Together At Kids’ Party Have TheyReunited
Date: 06.12.2018, 05:51 / Views: 35141