How to treat fungus on the legs?
Fungal lesions of the legs are quite common and in most cases - due to non-compliance with the rules of hygiene. Moreover, the most common cause of the disease - putting shoes and socks on wet feet. In such conditions, mycoses develop rapidly. They can manifest themselves in different ways.
The most obvious and frequent symptoms are:
- cracking of the foot;
- the appearance of bubbles or diaper rash up to the formation of ulcers and ulcers;
- burning, itching, and sometimes pain;
- whitening of the skin and its subsequent exfoliation;
- unpleasant smell, appearing at the feet.
If you are faced with similar manifestations, it's time to think about how to treat the fungus on the legs. And the sooner you pay attention to the described symptoms, the less loss you will get out of this situation.
If you already have a need to ask how to treat the fungus on the legs, consult your doctor first. From the fungus in pharmacies there are medicines that are sold without a prescription - it is their doctor who will advise you to use it first.But in his recommendations, he will rely on the knowledge of your general condition, so you should not neglect a visit to the doctor - if you heal yourself, you can aggravate or provoke the development of another disease.
OTC drugs, which are primarily trying to cope with the disease, usually have the form of ointments or creams. The most widely used:
- terbinafine (aka "Lamisil");
- clotrimazole (another name "Lotrimin");
- miconazole (or "micatin");
- Tonaphtatum (also called Tinactin).
Note that the application of these funds in no case does not stop with the disappearance of symptoms, since the undertreated fungus can recur, and, secondary to their defeat, it usually proceeds more difficult.
With the difficult course of mycoses or if lighter drugs did not bring the desired result, the doctor prescribes drugs in the form of tablets. The correctness of their use is also controlled by the doctor, without a prescription, oral medications will not be sold to you. Among them are itraconazole, terbinafine and flucanazole. However, such drugs are very expensive, they can give side effects, often severe, and they do not give guarantees of complete healing.So it is better to start treatment earlier, not leading to the need for pills.
How to speed recovery
First of all, it is necessary to complicate the mycosis conditions for reproduction. Every evening, before going to bed, you should wash your feet in warm water with the most ordinary soap, and, while avoiding excessive softening of the skin. Toilet paper collects all peeled pieces; They should not fall under the nails. Water from the skin is removed as carefully as possible: the same toilet paper or even a hair dryer. A cream or ointment is applied to completely dry skin. In the morning, it would be good to put the disinfecting powder in the shoes too. With constant sweating feet wear or wear socks can not be until the drug is absorbed. And so that the fungus does not spread to the groin area, be sure to wear socks first, and only then underwear.
In alternative medicine, there are several recipes for how to treat fungus on the legs. You should not be limited only to them, and in parallel with drug treatment, it is desirable to carry out such procedures after consulting a doctor. However, you can try them.
- In a liter of boiling water, brew a spoon of a shag and continue boiling for a couple more minutes. Soar in the broth until it cools.
- To burn a small pole of white willow (it is wind).Spoon the ash in a liter of water and wipe the affected areas. When the water is dry, smear with green paint or peroxide. The treatment is long - up to six months, but the healers claim that it is reliable.
- Homemade sour cream. Smear at night for a week. They say even the cracks are tightened.
- Hold your feet in a solution of wine vinegar, and at night tighten socks soaked with it. Wash your feet in the morning. Procedures have to do at least a month.
How not to get mycosis
In order not to look for ways to treat the fungus on the legs, you need to take all measures so that they simply do not get infected. To do this, follow some simple rules.
- Do not wear wet shoes and socks. If you are prone to sweating your feet, have a spare pair of socks with you to change them during the day.
- After swimming or bathing in the bath (sea, river, shower) carefully remove all moisture between your fingers.
- At home, wear socks, but without slippers. If you are so uncomfortable, buy loose slippers that do not constrain the leg.
- Ventilate your shoes well before putting them on. It is advisable to have two pairs of shoes for each season so that they are ventilated for a day.
- In the pool, bath and other public places, go only in rubber slippers.
- Do not use someone else's towels, washcloths and shoes.
If you still caught the fungus, try to protect your family from it: warn everyone not to walk around the apartment barefoot; get yourself a separate towel that hangs away from the rest of the towels; you should also have an individual washcloth, and you will have to disinfect the bath or shower after yourself - the very same Domestos will cope with this task perfectly.
What dream hole
How to draw a plate
Where is Canada located
With what to wear a red fur coat
What is Gardnerella
Alimony: until what age