How to weave dragon?
Watch the video
The female braid is always beautiful, and in recent years, hairstyles with braids have become increasingly popular. Spit "dragon" is also called the inverted scythe, this is a kind of spit that lags from the top of its head.
Spit "dragon" is suitable for girls with long or medium-length hair. Also, this hairstyle is suitable for those who have a cascading haircut, but the length of the hair allows you to braid them in a braid. It’s easy to understand how to weave a dragon hair out of hair, but in practice such a hairstyle is far from being obtained by everyone. The thing is that the "dragon" requires scrupulousness and attentiveness, so in two minutes you will not make such a braid.
How to weave hair dragon
The first thing you want to pay attention to: to create such a masterpiece on your head is rather difficult. Firstly, it is not very convenient to weave a braid in this way, starting from the top of the head, and secondly, it is problematic to independently evaluate the result of our work, which can affect the quality and appearance of the dragon.
How to weave a pigtail dragon: step by step instructions
- The first thing to do is to moisten the hair so that they become more docile. It is recommended to do this with a spray bottle.
- Comb your hair well with sharp, fine teeth.
- Make a smooth parting from ear to ear. Here you need to be careful, because the smoother the parting, the more beautiful the braid will turn out. It’s very difficult to make such a parting on your own, even if you arm yourself with mirrorsfrom all sides, which is why the dragon should weave someone else.
- Then the hair should be divided into three identical strands. The beginning of weaving is similar to the weaving of an ordinary braid. That is, the extreme strands in turn are laid on the middle.
- Then you should add to the main strands additional, taken from the left or right side of the head.
- After the weaving of the braid ends, the ends must be secured with a rubber band.
There are so many ways to weave braids, so besides the main points there may be different nuances. For example, when weaving an openwork braid, the strands stretch a little, and if double weaving is performed, then, apart from horizontal parting on the head, an additional parting from the forehead to the back of the head should be made.
What is goji
How to cook chicken skewers at home
Cupcake with raisins on kefir
The amount of the bank they want to load money the card will send me to ask for money
How to plant beans