How to weave from ribbons?
Watch the video
From satin ribbons you can weave a lot of beautiful baubles. To date, there are a number of techniques, using which, needlewomen create real masterpieces. The main techniques and techniques of how to weave of ribbons, we will consider in this article.
Simple ribbon bauble
For the simplest baubles you need two satin ribbons (preferably in different colors). The sequence of actions is as follows:
- We fold one ribbon in half, and on the second we leave 10 cm. Fasten the ribbons at the junction on the working surface (the pin and the pillow are best suited for this).
- With the second tape, we begin alternately to bend around the ends of the first tape, folded in half. We bend around gently, straightening each fold.
- We weave in a similar way until the very end, and then we tie the ends of the ribbons into a knot. As a result, you should have a bauble that looks like a scythe.
A similar technique, only for three ribbons, is presented in the article: How to weave baubles from 3 ribbons.
Fenichka of ribbon and beads
Another fairly simple, but elegant decoration can be made from satin ribbons andbeads. Beads should be about 20-30. The diameter should be approximately the same as the width of the tape.
The whole procedure of weaving is to gradually fold the ribbon accordion, and between the folds to put the beads. Of course, one cannot do without needles and threads here. Each new fold should be fixed with a stitch. The stitches should be the same, otherwise the bracelet will be ugly.
Such decoration suggests a more labor-intensive technique, which we will now consider in stages. We need two tapes (preferably in contrasting colors).
- We fix two tapes, folded in half, on the working surface, leaving 15 cm for the strings.
- Loop one tape turn around the second loop. As a result, we still have one small loop and one - the same size.
- In a small loop, skip a large and slightly tighten the knot.
- From the tape of the opposite color, we make a new loop and pass it through to the free one, again tighten it.
- We continue in this way until the end of the product. Every time we make sure that the squares are smooth.
What is a tan
Burdock oil - affordable and effective hair care
How to make a photomontage
How to catch pike in the fall
5 elegant beams: simple technique - excellent result