• I am leaving on maternity leave and I have an acute attack of shopaholism)

    I’ve already bought a bunch of children's clothes, I don’t even know why I need so much, I just really liked to choose them. And then I thought that on maternity leave I could trade in children's clothes. Who can advise suppliers with a quality product?
    There are 5 answers
    Anna Dimarchuk
    Anna Dimarchuk
    Answered on October 12, 2016 15:19
    You can trade Chinese goods. In groups where they order with Taobao, often links to successful purchases are given. I would start with them)
    Answered on October 12, 2016 15:28
    I do not think that Chinese goods are a good option, they are already being sold by everyone. Moreover, the fact that the goods will have to wait for about a month is unlikely to have a positive effect on the number of sales. The best option is domestic children's clothing, you can buy it in bulk here. It is convenient that there you can buy goods by the piece, and the minimum order is only 10 thousand rubles. There are clothes for different ages and all things meet the requirements of GOST.
    Answered on October 12, 2016 15:36
    I once traded baby stuff from European sales. But that was a long time ago, even before the crisis. In most cases, things from there are quality and the design is much prettier than Chinese and domestic.

    Related news

    How to cut a sponge cake
    How to cure a liver
    What is the Solar System?
    How to sell or buy property in Kiev
    How to cook stuffed mushrooms in the oven
    What should be suitable work
    Bottle Vase
    How to name an LLC