Potato shvpepikay. Very simple dish, but is of great interest!
Shvilpikai is a traditional Lithuanian dish, which in translation means “whistlers”. Prepare a dish of dried potatoes, which remained after the holiday and is not at all suitable for food. Throwing away such a potato the hand does not rise, so a dish was invented in Lithuania that is served with mushroom sauce.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 0.5 cups wheat flour
- 1 tbsp starch
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
1. For this dish, potatoes can be (and this is even better) yesterday and slightly dried. But if you don’t have one, boil the potatoes in a uniform and peel them.
2. Grate the grated potatoes and knead the dough, adding egg, flour, starch and salt with pepper.
3. Cut the dough into small diamonds.
4. Heat the oven to 200 degrees, grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil and place our diamonds on it.
4.Cook for 10 minutes, turn over and leave in the oven until golden brown crust appears.
5. Optionally, you can serve with mushroom sauce or as a separate dish.
Adele celebrated her birthday on Titanic
What teen movie to watch
How to install a toilet
Mink coat - the best gift for every woman
Unusual options for using zippers: ideas worth seeing
How to learn to sell
What is annexation