What are the benefits of mud from the Dead Sea?
The fact that mineral mud is a real storehouse of health benefits and beauty of the human body, perhaps, is known to many: even women in ancient times used this fact, using them to rejuvenate the skin and treat many diseases.
However, among all the variety of curative mud, it is the mud from the bottom of the Dead Sea that is considered the best and most valuable, capable of relieving almost all existing ailments.
Many cosmetic companies use it as a basis for creating therapeutic and prophylactic products, and some people are ready to cross half the world to visit the homeland of this healing mud — Israel or Jordan, where the famous Dead Sea itself is located.
What do we know about the Dead Sea?
All the beneficial properties of the Dead Sea mud, first of all, are explained by the uniqueness of this reservoir, which is not a sea either, you might be surprised, but in fact it is a lake. What is it so unusual? At least by thatthat it is considered the most salty pond in the world, from which it got its name: not a single fish, marine organism, or at least a seedy seaweed can exist in such an environment.
Due to the high concentration of salts, which for years have been mixed with the remnants of water, and the special composition of mineral substances, these muds have become a real miracle of nature, possessing the most valuable supply of elements necessary for human skin, hair and the whole organism.
The uniqueness of this product is also in the fact that it is completely created by nature, and, therefore, is natural and does not have any side effects. Not a single millennium was spent on the creation of this healing mud, is it possible to find cosmetics on the shelves of stores with the same period of "aging"? Very unlikely.
The uniqueness of such a product also lies in the fact that it is the Dead Sea dirt that has a special consistency - its particles are so microscopic that all the beneficial substances contained in it easily and deeply penetrate the tissues of the body. At the same time, it is very easy to apply and is also easily removed with ordinary water.
Composition and use
As we have said, this product has a truly unique composition: there are calcium, potassium and magnesium sulphates, a lot of bromides, as well as valuable organic substances, vitamins and trace elements.
Because of this, they have powerful anti-inflammatory, restorative, cleansing and other properties that are used to treat and prevent many existing diseases and cosmetic problems. The use of this product has an extremely wide range of effects on the human body.
- Treatment of various diseases of the skin: psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema.
- Care of the scalp: effectively fights dandruff and treats seborrhea, is a preventive measure for early baldness, and also prevents hair loss, activates their growth and strengthens the whole, partially eliminates gray hair, section of the tips.
- Effectively with migraines, depressions, headaches.
- Treatment of diseases of the osteo-articular apparatus: arthritis, rheumatism, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, radiculitis, as well as various post-traumatic processes.
- It is used in the form of wrappings and in combination with massages to fight cellulite: it increases skin turgor, eliminates visual defects, makes it elastic and elastic.
- Dead Sea mud is also capable of exerting a complex effect on the body's systems: improving blood flow, dilating blood vessels, improving metabolic processes, restoring tissues, and facilitating the supply of oxygen to tissues.
- It promotes the process of skin rejuvenation: it renews cells, fills them with nutrients, improves tone and reduces stress even in the smallest muscles. The result is healthy, delicate, silky and young skin.
- And, besides, they cope with many problems of gynecology, cure infertility, relieve adhesions and chronic inflammatory processes.
And I must say that this is only the main list of ailments and problems that the healing mud can cope with, in fact, if you ask anyone who lives in the neighborhood with this source of health that can be cured with their help, you will surely be answered: "All!"
It turns out that mineral muds are far from being shown to everyone: it is important not to harm your own health by carefully examining the list of contraindications.
- Increased body temperature, inflammatory processes in the acute stage.
- Tumors of any kind.
- High blood pressure.
- Pregnancy and lactation period.
- Pronounced atherosclerosis.
- Active tuberculosis.
How to use dirt?
It turns out that to take advantage of all the advantages and benefits of this healing product, it is not necessary to go to the resorts of the Dead Sea. It is quite possible to do all the necessary procedures for treatment and prevention at home, and the necessary material can be obtained from pharmacies or stores.
Many cosmetic products produce care products with mud from the Dead Sea, in addition, it can be found on sale as a separate cosmetic or medical preparation. The required amount is heated in a water bath, and then used as an application.
Depending on the parts of the body where they will be applied, the mud will have a different therapeutic effect. The method of application will vary depending on how the person wants to cope with the disease. How long to apply mud to achieve results? Again, it all depends on your goals.
For example, facial applications have a real effect after the first application - the skin becomes cleaner, lighter and firmer, however, to fix the result you need 5-10 procedures.
For the treatment of joints, appliques are done for 2 weeks, while the mud is heated to a strictly defined temperature. The same applies to all other problems - the method of treatment is selected depending on the specific area.
Can a smoking woman carry a healthy baby
How to install a toilet
Create a textile brooch Symphony of autumn leaves
How to flash Prestige
Victoria Oohn: I have found the body I dreamed of
With whom is Aquarius compatible
How to determine the development strategy of the company at the start