Top 10 best ways to quit smoking
If smoking has become a big problem for you, then figure out how to cope with this bad habit. There are several effective ways.
So, the top 10 best and affordable ways to stop smoking
1. Milk.Yes, this useful drink can help to stop smoking. First, if you want to smoke, you can drink a glass of milk each time before this harmful procedure. The taste of tobacco, mixed in the mouth with the taste of milk, becomes extremely unpleasant and can discourage the desire to smoke a cigarette. And to be sure of this, try to act more cardinally.
Moisten all the cigarettes you have in the milk, dry them, and then use them to meet your needs. The one who has already tried this method knows that it will be very difficult to smoke even half a cigarette.
Secondly, milk contains substances that promote the excretion of toxins, slags and other harmful substances (including nicotine).And the less nicotine will be in the body, the less will be the craving for smoking.
2. Interesting lesson. If you find an interesting activity and give yourself to it whenever you think about a cigarette, then you can certainly, first, get rid of obsessive thoughts, and second, spend time with benefit. You can, for example, buy some interesting book.
Always carry it with you and every time you have a desire to smoke, take out this book and immerse yourself in reading. You will be carried away by reading, and obsessive thoughts will leave you for a while. Gradually, such thoughts will begin to occur less and less, and after a while they will disappear altogether.
If reading does not attract you, then you can find an interesting game (preferably intelligent) and download it to your mobile phone. Other hobbies like knitting and embroidery will do.
3. Immerse yourself in work.Yes, the work is called the cure for many mental illnesses. She is advised to those who have experienced separation and grief, as well as those who have lost the meaning of life or are in a state of depression. Labor activity can help to forget about such an addiction as smoking.
If you work, but at the same time you have free time and there is a desire to "drag on", then either change jobs or take an additional part-time job.First, you will get tired, and you will not have time for extra thoughts. Secondly, you can increase your income and, for example, make some important purchase. Third, the bosses will probably notice you, and you will be able to climb up the career ladder.
4. Find a replacement.In general, the mouth is involved in the act of smoking. And for many, this particular feature is decisive (therefore, many former smokers are beginning to bite their nails or other objects). If you are one of these people, then figure out how to use your mouth differently, that is, find a replacement for smoking.
For example, it can be lozenges, chewing gum, brushing your teeth, or even talking. Some begin to eat more, it also helps. But if you are afraid of getting better, then eat fruits, especially citrus fruits (smokers often have vitamin C deficiency, which is destroyed by nicotine). It is not only pleasant, but also useful.
5. Nicotine patches, tablets, chewing gums, biomagnets. All of these products contain therapeutic doses of nicotine. The fact is that addiction is precisely nicotine.And gradually reducing the intake of this substance into your body, you will be able to reduce the craving for it, and then completely quit smoking.
This method is particularly suitable for smokers with impressive experience, who are difficult to tolerate the rejection of cigarettes and literally experiencing breaking. But do not forget to reduce the dose of the drug, otherwise you will not be able to forget about your bad habit.
6. Hypnosis or coding. The addiction in most cases occurs at a psychological level. And this means that in order to get rid of the habit one should influence precisely the psyche. The specialist will put the smoker in a state of hypnotic trance and try to convince him that he does not want to smoke.
But this method is not always effective, since hypnosis does not work at all. It is important to the desire of the smoker and his desire to get rid of his addiction. If these two conditions are combined with the professionalism of a specialist, then, most likely, the result will not take long.
By the way, if you are negative about coding, then read the book, it will also help to affect consciousness. So, the popular and effective book by Allen Karr "Easy way to quit smoking."
7. Acupuncture- This is an ancient method of treatment that helps get rid of a variety of diseases and problems, including smoking. It is believed that there are many specific points on the human body, and each of them is responsible for a particular organ, a certain system or some kind of phenomenon.
So if you find an experienced specialist (this is extremely important, since not only the result but also the patient’s health will depend on his professionalism) and you will follow his recommendations, you will soon be able to quit smoking.
8. Dispute.Yes, such a banal way for some turns out to be one of the most effective. The argument, or rather, the victory in it - this is a great incentive for the smoker. And if something significant and important is put at stake, the thought of it will discourage the desire to smoke a cigarette every time. So you can just argue with someone. But it is important to specify the terms of the dispute and strictly abide by its conditions.
So, if you forget about the habit of just a week, then after the dispute, the desire to smoke will reappear. But after a few months, the traction will weaken, and touching a cigarette after such a long abstinence will be somehow wrong.
9.Correct motivation. It's all very individual. Choose suitable motifs, decorate them visually and place them in a prominent place. For example, an suspicious person will probably quit smoking because of the fear of disease, if he sees every day what such a habit can bring.
Place in a prominent place a photo of the patient with lung cancer. If illnesses do not frighten you, then promise yourself with the money saved thanks to giving up cigarettes to buy a car, laptop or something else. Surely it will push you.
10. Sports. It will help you to kill several birds with one stone. First, training will take time and effort and, therefore, help to forget about the habit and overcome cravings for cigarettes.
Secondly, classes allow you to have fun, and after them a person is in a state of euphoria, similar to that which occurs after smoking a cigarette. Thirdly, the sport will help the body to recover from the long-term negative effects of nicotine, smoke and tar, as well as significantly improve the work of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems (they suffer from smoking more than others).
Quit smoking and breathe a sigh of relief!
Someone held a wedding in a tent
What is glaucoma?
How to treat hair loss in women
How to draw a plate
How to make a candle
What flowers must be planted in autumn
Dancing in Kaluga