Unusual decoration for decoration: hanging paper flowers
What can be better and easier than making home decor for yourself? How do you, for example, these sweet flowers suspended under the ceiling? Few of the guests will guess that they are made of plain paper, and even for five minutes!
For work you will need:
- plain white paper;
- red marker;
- thread with a needle.
Let's get to work!
1. Prepare a square sheet cut out of paper. The size depends on how large or small the flower you want to end up with. The standard size is about 10 to 10 cm. Fold it in half twice, forming a triangle.
2. Draw a semicircle with a pencil on paper.
3. Cut the workpiece.
4. Expand the resulting circle.
5. Mark the edges of the paper blank with a marker (color depends on your own preferences).
6. Fold the paper back. With scissors on the round edge, start making small incisions.
7. Reach the end around the perimeter of the workpiece.
8. Expand.This is what should happen in the end:
9. Fold the paper as follows:
10. Thread the needle through the base. It will be possible to fix several paper flowers. Using scissors, gently straighten the edges of the decor.
11. Repeat everything several times to make a stunning decor for your home.
How to cook semolina
Clay Groot Kid - Guardians of the Galaxy
How to choose a girl
Where will you relax on the May holidays
Magnet Space travel in mixed technology
How to cure depression
Where to buy metal racks
Making a Mother's Day Card