What is a double?
The word "double" is more significant than we used to think, because it refers not only to the sphere of cinema. Let us consider in order what a double is, what meaning this word can acquire.
In the general meaning, a double is a combination of two phenomena, objects or events that repeat the same thing and perform the same function.
- Film Double - the completed act of shooting an episode, used when shooting clips and movies.
- In television, a duplicate is a copy of the broadcasting grid of the channel for subsequent broadcasting in different time zones of the country.
- A double in sports games refers to two goals scored by one player, as well as two results achieved within a specific time period in a sporting event.
- Domino has its own double - a dummy bone without glasses or a bone with the same number of points on both sides.
- Double is also called the Guernsey currency.
Motorcycles Triumph story
What is hypnosis
Fondan - a dessert that conquers hearts
What is bankruptcy?
How to remove the pallet
How to connect WiFi router Keenetic
Where to break tanks