What is a verb?
At school, every child learns Russian. What is a verb is one of the topics that you need to learn in elementary school. A verb is an independent part of speech denoting an action or state. The following questions are asked: what to do? what to do? what is he doing? what will do? what will do? What did you do? and others. This action (run), the state (lying, sad), attitude (to have, belong). That is what the verb is.
- view (imperfect and perfect);
- pledge. Compare: the corrector corrects errors (valid voice) - errors are corrected by the corrector (passive voice, this is also indicated by postfix);
- reflexivity (in reflexive verbs, there are postfixes �xia, -s): dressed, dressed. Thus, verbs are reflexive and non-reflexive;
- time (past, present, future);
- face (the verb must be present or future tense, indicative mood). Also the category of a person has the forms of the imperative mood: write, write dictation, let the darkness disappear;
- number (singular, plural);
- gender (in the subjunctive mood and in the form of past tense): male, female, medium.
- Indicative mood: I dream, dreamed, I will dream.
- Subjunctive: would choose, not done b.
- The imperative: don't wake up, let's read, let's go, go.
- Imperfect view (what to do? What does he do? What did he do?): Draw, draw, draw.
- Perfect view (what to do? What will you do? What did you do?): Draw, draw, draw.
Some verbs do not have a pair of imperfect and perfect forms:
- belong (only imperfect form);
- to find yourself, to burst (only a perfect view).
It happens that verbs combine the meaning of both types. These are dvuvidovye verbs (wound, promise, command).
Transitive and intransitive verbs
It is necessary to understand what a transitional verb is. This is a verb in combination with a noun, numeral or pronoun without a preposition in the accusative case.
In the transitional verb, the complement can stand without a preposition in the genitive case:
- with a negative particle �not� before the transitional verb: did not buy bread, do not drink milk;
- if the action goes only to a part of the object: drank water (all the liquid referred to in the context) - drank water (not all, only part of the liquid).
All other verbs that do not meet these requirements. are intransitive. Example: do (what?) Sports, give up (from what?) Money.
And now that is a form of the verb:
- indefinite (initial form, infinitive): what to do? what to do? Examples: read, count, solve, speak.
- conjugated forms (the verb varies according to persons, tenses, moods, numbers, pledges). Nonconstant symptom is the genus. Verbs have a gender in the singular number of the past tense of indicative and conditional mood.
- participles and germ.
Verbs of present and future simple tense are conjugated according to persons and numbers. There are I and II conjugations, including exceptions. How to determine the conjugation and write the corresponding ending, they will be prompted.
Here is a brief summary of how the Russian language defines what a verb is, its categories and forms.
What dreams cell
How to roll back Windows 7
How to change the start page in Google Chrome
Useful properties of the plant Dzhusay
What teen movie to watch