What is character?
Character is the basis of a person’s personality. The nature of the person is clearly manifested in all activities and can manifest itself in relation to other people, to himself or to the assigned affairs.
In order to find out what character traits are, you need to analyze your attitude towards yourself (self-criticism, self-esteem), to people around you (egotism, cruelty, kindness, indifference, sensitivity, rudeness, politeness, truthfulness, deceit) , accuracy, untidiness, passivity, initiative, impatience, perseverance, irresponsibility, responsibility, organization) and strong-willed qualities of the person (discipline, determination, strength of will, perseverance)
The character of a person manifests itself from birth and overgrows with individual features and traits throughout life. With different types of temperament, people can exhibit a wide variety of character traits. At the same time, people with one type of temperament have certain character traits easier, while others are more difficult.Phlegmatic easier to be disciplined and organized, melancholic - sympathetic and kind, sanguine and choleric easier to become an organizer. However, one cannot justify the shortcomings of one’s character by innate properties (that is, temperament). People with any type of temperament can develop any character traits.
Character accentuation is the excessive development of individual character traits. As a result of this phenomenon, a person may have a problem with communication in society. Accentuation can be easy, when it is visible only to neighbors, and pronounced. In particularly difficult cases, it is worth thinking about the treatment of psychopathy. Psychopathy is a painful distortion of character.
Most often accentuation occurs in adolescents. To identify this phenomenon is possible with the help of psychological tests.
What are the characters of the person during accentuation
- Hyperthymic or hyperactive - the person is constantly elated. He has no sense of proportion. He is always cheerful, overly energetic, talkative, does not follow instructions and is prone to taking risks.
- Distinctive - sad, reticent, silent, pessimistic person. Avoids conflicts and generally all communication.
- Cycloid - activity and sociability changes in cycles depending on mood.
- Emotive - too heightened sensitivity. Very hurt, worried because of the smallest failures, so most often is in a depressed mood.
- Demonstrative - the active manifestation of the desire to be the center of attention.
- Excitable - high irritability.
- Stuck - obsession with thoughts and offenses.
- Pedantic - increased demands on trifles.
- Anxious - insecure and indecisive.
- Exalted - changeable mood.
- Introverted - unsociable, self-absorbed.
- Extraverted - increased sociability, lack of organization, lack of independence.
These are the characters of a person. Now consider the types of temperament.
- Choleric - the nervous system of such a person is constantly in an excited state. He can react very quickly to events, but his actions are often rash. This is a very hot-tempered and sharp person.
- A sanguine person is a person with a strong and balanced nervous system. He performs only thoughtful, measured actions.Easily cope with life difficulties.
- Phlegmatic - his nervous system is very stable. It is difficult to both piss and laugh. Very workable and enduring in emotional terms.
- Melancholic - a weak nervous system is more sensitive to even minor irritants. His ability to work may deteriorate significantly in a stressful situation.
All people are different and the characters appear in different ways. What is the character of a person in a stressful situation or how he behaves in society, in a circle of friends depends not only on innate qualities, but also on education, on the circle of communication and on personal desire to educate yourself as a person.
Why is a two-headed eagle
Socket with short-circuit protection for the repair of 220 V devices
Publications by Anna Surmina
Patchwork in the interior: patchwork style
Do-it-yourself graduate postcard
How to enlarge breasts, breast size