What pressure is considered normal?
Pressure tensile concept. The pressure is physical (on something), the pressure is atmospheric or arterial. And so the request: what pressure is considered normal - the question is also extensive.
What atmospheric pressure is considered normal
To begin with, we will determine that atmospheric pressure is the force with which the atmosphere presses on the Earth’s surface and all objects in the atmosphere. It is measured by a barometer, created by gravitational attraction to the Earth.
Millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) are the units of measurement of atmospheric pressure; in the SI system today Pascalis (Pa) is taken as a unit.
The standard is atmospheric pressure at a temperature of +15 degrees (Celsius) at sea level. This norm is 760 mm Hg, which is 101 325 Pa.
Blood pressure: normal
Like atmospheric pressure, blood pressure is highly variable and depends on many factors. For example, taking certain medications that affect pressure; receiving stimulants (coffee, tea,amphetamines); even psychological state and time of day have an effect. However, on average, there are indications of which blood pressure is considered normal.
Allocate upper (systolic) and lower (diastolic) blood pressure.
- Systolic (first digit) - pressure at the time of compression of the heart, pushing blood into the arteries. This pressure depends on the strength of the contraction of the heart.
- Diastolic (second digit) - pressure in the arteries at the time of the relaxed heart muscle.
- Normal is the difference between systolic and diastolic (pulse) pressure = 30 - 40 mm Hg.
- Blood pressure is measured in the same mm Hg.
A typical rate of blood pressure for relatively healthy people over the age of 17 is considered to be 120/80 mm Hg.
It should be said about pathologies, persistent increase in pressure (arterial hypertension) = 140/90; and persistent decrease (hypotension) = 90/50.
- Adolescents 16-17 years old with normal development. On average, the rate of blood pressure = 129/69 mm Hg
- Most often there is an increase in blood pressure with age, which increases the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
How to write a letter correctly
How can a baby not get the flu
What is AWP
Jennifer Lawrence amused fans with unfinished make-up
How to get a loan in Kiev in the bank
Daddy for children's girls