What to drink for a headache?
Probably, everyone knows the state when the head seems to split into pieces. At these moments, the most important is one question, what to drink for a headache.
Increased intracranial pressure is a common cause of headache. This leads to stretching or squeezing of the blood vessels of the brain. They rightly say: "you can not tolerate a headache."
Headache - what to drink?
There are several options that you can drink for a headache. Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is pills. Here are the most famous medical remedies for headaches:
- Aspirin is the most common drug that helps many;
- Acetaminophen is an analogue of aspirin. Headache is enough to drink 2 tablets;
- Citramon - contains caffeine, and therefore will help those who have a headache is a consequence of low blood pressure.
What to drink from a headache except tablets?
- Glass of water. Sips, slowly; then lie down and relax;
- Tea (black or green) with the addition of cinnamon;
- Broth valerian root.
The effectiveness of headache treatment is higher if you know its cause. If the headache does not stop, take time to visit a doctor to rule out serious pathologies.
How to drink white bacardi
How to cut your hair this year in 2017
How to make chops
How to become a vampire in real life A friend wants to become a vampire in Twilight. help me please
What is a committee
What to give to the class